The Divination Card Location Archive v2.6 (269/433)

Did anyone find The Doctor card in springs after the "we boosted card/unique item drop patch"?

I've farmed before that patch about 50 springs maps and found 2. After the patch I did a 50 - 75 more springs and found 0. those are old and new springs BTW. But found both cards in the new springs map.

I might be incredible unlucky, but I'm just checking if they didn't change the drop zone. (or even bugged that card from dropping)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/913599 <--- mirror Thread
"
The Dark Mage Divination Card is listed here, and on the wiki(and another site) as being droppable in Chamber of Sins 1,2; Cruel, Merciless

But there's no screenshot -- does that JUST mean nobody provided a ss YET? or is that outdated, and that the card was migrated to a different area(Overgrown Ruin Map-aLvl79)

That just means nobody's provided a screenshot yet! So far, the only cards that have been moved have been announced to be in new areas.

"
PaladinSMD wrote:
Did anyone find The Doctor card in springs after the "we boosted card/unique item drop patch"?

I've farmed before that patch about 50 springs maps and found 2. After the patch I did a 50 - 75 more springs and found 0. those are old and new springs BTW. But found both cards in the new springs map.

I might be incredible unlucky, but I'm just checking if they didn't change the drop zone. (or even bugged that card from dropping)

I think you're just unlucky; see above.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Screenshots don't really add to the veracity of a claimed drop. You just have to hold individuals accountable for providing reliable data.

Trololol

But in all seriousness: +1 Lucky Connections @ Pier
Last edited by WSLaFleur on Sep 16, 2015, 1:02:30 AM

Gemcutter's Promise +1 Promenade
Sorry, but both of those screenshots are already in the archive.
The Gentleman, The Slums, Normal

Spoiler

So I guess it is now confirmed that cards also drop in races, if there for any reason was any doubt if they drop there ;)
Last edited by Lorazieh on Sep 17, 2015, 1:30:21 PM
I DID have doubts! Thanks for answering that question. I'll add it once I finish the day's Steven Universe liveblog.
You know, completely honest, so did I :p

Because I've participated in races in the Emberwake season, and I try to run whichever I can in Bloodgrip. I've seen plenty uniques linked in chat, currency, even rhoa feathers (several times!) but not once did I personally see a card linked in chat, or had one drop. So you start to wonder once you're one and a half seasons in and you've seen more albino rhoa feathers being linked than cards.
The Siren
Maelstrom of Chaos map
Spoiler
"The Trial" in Dry Peninsula

I think you should really have a separate section for that card, like you have for the Gambler.

Spoiler
Featuring my guild leader ranting about the neighbor's rooster.

@Lorazieh
Interesting insight.
Nevertheless cards only start dropping only in act 3 normal.
Another quality ZAP! post.
Last edited by chimpanzee on Sep 19, 2015, 3:19:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info