The Divination Card Location Archive v2.6 (269/433)

The Summoner - Chamber of Sins 2 Cruel

Spoiler
The Chains That Bind - Crematorium

Spoiler

screenshot for 'The Scarred Meadow', Dry Peninsula map

Spoiler
Last edited by blubbber on Jul 30, 2015, 5:57:05 AM
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."
2 more from last night.

The Battlefront (Cruel) - The Carrion Crow

Spoiler

The Battlefront (Cruel) - Jack in the Box

Spoiler

The Summoner - Merciless Catacombs

Last edited by Mavada on Jul 30, 2015, 7:55:25 PM
Here's a verified drop of The Avenger in Torture Chamber:

Spoiler

Okay! It's been a hectic couple of days for me (and I've got a date tonight!) which is why I haven't updated the thread for a few days. I'll get on that now.

EDIT: Added them all, including one submitted by pyroknite via PM a couple days ago. Here's our current issue list, including a big one at the end we should be ready for next week:

--We have massive numbers of card drop entries that we need screenshots for! The first person to screenshot the dropped card gets the "Screenshot submitted by" link, the one showing the lowest confirmed difficulty gets the LDF link.

--Twilight Strand, Tidal Island, Submerged Passage, Flooded Depths, The Climb, Prisoner's Gate, Ship Graveyard Cave, Cavern of Wrath, Cavern of Anger, The Den, Crypt 1, Weaver's Chambers, Vaal Ruins, The Caverns, The Market Sewers, Solaris 2, and The Hedge Maze haven't had any divination card drops reported

--Aside from The Gambler, 45 maps--that's exactly half!--haven't had divination cards reported

--Time-Lost Relic has been reported to drop in the Excavation map. We NEED NEED NEED confirmation of this; this would be huge to know.

--Birth of the Three may or may not currently drop. If anybody sees this drop, PLEASE SCREENSHOT IT.

--No Divination Cards have been reported in Master mission side areas. If you find one, please report it!

--We are now taking individual screenshots of different Corrupted Zone Cataclysm drops.

--Next week, a list of new Divination Cards will begin dropping, which will mark the DCLA v2.2. That list as of 7-31-15 is: The Artist, The Betrayal, Doedre's Madness, The Encroaching Darkness, The Flora's Gift, The King's Blade, The Last One Standing, The One With All, the Pack Leader, The Siren, The Spoiled Prince, The Wrath

EDIT 2: I've also added the Phantasmagoria and Malformation maps to the archive at levels 71 and 76 respectively.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Last edited by Loreweaver on Jul 31, 2015, 12:08:38 PM
Good Stuff!

Another from tonight.....

The Library (Cruel) - The Scholar

Spoiler
The Gemcutter -- The Crystal Veins CRUEL (Warbands)

Hope your date went better than mine :)
http://www.engadget.com/2014/03/03/grinding-gears-wilson-talks-f2p-ethics-in-path-of-exile/

"WE'VE BEEN CAREFUL WHEN DESIGNING THE GAME SO THERE'S NO PAYING FOR GAME CONTENT OR ADVANTAGE IN THE GAME", he explained. "WE'VE PURPOSEFULLY DIVORCED ANY GAME MECHANICS FROM THE MONETIZATION."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info