2.0 (warb/temp) - Shock nova - 22k dps in a 4link ( cheap and fun build)

"
Mawwk wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:
May be with second curse Warlord Mark you can do no regen mods. Just a bit slowly?

And thumbs up for build - its funny atleast for maps with "attract from beyond" flag. Happy spamming in the middle of this shit is fabulous ;)

BTW : how much damage you need to stay valuable in 6x party? I have 14k atm and feel me kinda useless on 73+ maps in 6grp.

yeah, in my second reroll i will be using warlords mark for leech and free end charges, but for no regen mod its a lot hard cause shock nova cost a lot of es.

for party, as long you keep a distance from mobs hiting with the outside ring area and achieved a decent amount of crit chance the dmg will be not a problem for you, link your gear here and ill check what can be improved with upgrades.

Items

Alternativ setup for hard maps:

And yes, i know only shield is very good - rest is mediocore at best :)
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 2, 2015, 3:38:09 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:

Items

Alternativ setup for hard maps:

And yes, i know only shield is very good - rest is mediocore at best :)

your gear its fine, the shield is amazing (i think you can craft Es on it) decent life and resists but you need change your amulet and dagger.

for more dmg you need more crit, your gear doenst have that much crit chance, for both pieces you want the highest crit chance and multiplier possible, for example:

and for amulet, a good one with high life and crit multiplier, then craft crit chance from elreon.

another tip, add spell echo for both vall storm calls, makes the single target the best possible.
This world is an illusion, exile!
Totems for life!
Last edited by Mawwk on Sep 2, 2015, 10:49:46 AM
I know that i need better dagger.Looking for one with +Lighting or + cold to spelldamage (beside Critchance and Crit multi). Amu was changed yesterday :

Badly i have only 3 link for vaal storm combo. Or i have to skipp culling on Fire golem/Arctic Armor.

But as whole - good build. Ill try to made some videos later.

Cheers.

PS. Do you know some way to calculate DPS outcome of some changes. As example I'll swap %spell damage on weapon for added spell damage - how can I calculate an outcome? Without purchasing and slotting weapon ofc or changing in skill tree? :)
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 3, 2015, 6:52:01 AM
"
lapilesos wrote:

PS. Do you know some way to calculate DPS outcome of some changes. As example I'll swap %spell damage on weapon for added spell damage - how can I calculate an outcome? Without purchasing and slotting weapon ofc or changing in skill tree? :)

cant help u with that math right now, its my first time doing a spell caster, ill search a bit to help.
Totems for life!
"
Mawwk wrote:
"
lapilesos wrote:

cant help u with that math right now, its my first time doing a spell caster, ill search a bit to help.

I've updated yesterday my dagger - now at full charges I reach 21k damage. Its hard to decide what i need more ATM spell damage, elemental damage or critchance /multi. Breakpoints are kinda there but I can't figure them.

Cheers.
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 4, 2015, 2:55:35 AM
At 90 level everything feels much better. 30k DPS without flask. Almost 35k With flask. I'm using HoT, HoI and AA. Everything has Quality 0%. Maybe Wrath is better but I doubt it. Warlord mark let me cast even if shield is down.

ATM only annoying map mods are curse resistance :)

Good gears I have are :
. Rest is mediocre at best.

Good build. Not very good suitable for 77+ maps - since only range can survive there:)
Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 14, 2015, 8:12:36 AM
Hey Mawwk,

One more quick question. It looks like you decided to pick up whirling blades (+fortify +faster attacks). With whirling blades available as a movement skill, do you still need flame dash? I find that whirling blades is more useful to me for movement...is there some other advantage to flame dash that I don't understand? If not, what would you recommend replacing it with in boots?

Thanks
"
maxfrenkel20 wrote:
Hey Mawwk,

One more quick question. It looks like you decided to pick up whirling blades (+fortify +faster attacks). With whirling blades available as a movement skill, do you still need flame dash? I find that whirling blades is more useful to me for movement...is there some other advantage to flame dash that I don't understand? If not, what would you recommend replacing it with in boots?

Thanks

Flame Dash works like Lightning Warp.Its a teleport. Downside is only those 3 charges and 3 sec cooldown.

On plain maps Whirling Blades clearly wins. On maps with much clutter flame dash is better.

Last edited by lapilesos on Sep 21, 2015, 3:36:12 AM
I know this threed is kind of old now but anyway...

I have a "top rolled" Heartbreaker, what do you think of adding this to your build?
Spoiler

You say that lightleech is mandatory so do I use 2 daggers then?
or is it better to save/sell it to get a "useful" dagger?

(couldn't find any similar questions so thats why I ask)
"
I know this threed is kind of old now but anyway...

I have a "top rolled" Heartbreaker, what do you think of adding this to your build?
Spoiler

You say that lightleech is mandatory so do I use 2 daggers then?
or is it better to save/sell it to get a "useful" dagger?

(couldn't find any similar questions so thats why I ask)

you revive the thread right in the time, im looking for a build to use in darkshrine, about the dagger.

i dont think a dual wield its worth using, cause we need life from shield, and for a dagger setup that one its not that good, we need alot of crit from dagger and the spell dmg its not high enough.
Totems for life!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info