Emberwake, Event 120: 40m Descent Champions

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

You are able to read up information regarding Descent: Champions events here

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Descent events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Beacon (Unique Golden Flame) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 17-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 14-16: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 11-13: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 8-10: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 5-7: 1 Reward Point.

Alternate Prizes:
The following are awarded to all players to complete them, not just the first.
  • Defeat Rukuku, the Pagan God: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat The Brute: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat Hatestorm: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat Avatar of the Tempest: 1 Reward Point.
  • Defeat General Gravicius: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Ungil's Harmony Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Two-Stone Ring Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Edge of Madness Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Rashkaldor's Patience Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
The final event this race season. I hope everyone got enough points to at least get Rashkaldor's Patience, and to those people who got all 1000 points for Emberwake, I salute you. GGG everyone GGG
Last edited by ZerothHorseman on Jul 23, 2015, 2:05:16 PM
"
The final event this race season. I hope everyone got enough points to at least get Rashkaldor's Patience, and to those people who got all 1000 points for Emberwake, I salute you. GGG everyone GGG

A very nice sentiment. Personally, I will be pleased if I have 50 points by the time this season ends.
I would like to see a few random draw Rathpith Globe rewards in the last few races, or at least in this last one. Obviously the 1000 point reward should be exclusively reserved for the elite racers so they can use it for boasting purposes, but as a filthy casual racer, I would have an exceptionally difficult time reaching 500 points (I could do it, but planning my life around the race schedule isn't worth it).

I'll likely stop racing once I get my 100 point reward (since I personally don't care too much about having a Rashkaldor's), which means I'll stop enjoying the variety provided by races pretty soon when I go back to Warbands and Tempest to continue making some sort of "progress." I would certainly pray to RNGesus and test my luck in the later races, however, if I had a chance to win that sexy shield.

And at the risk of exposing my idiocy to the world, I simply want that alternate Rathpith skin because it's blue and the end of it looks like it will have a nice spinning animation... Art in motion!
Drawn by a haunting voice, you come to the PoE forums. It is an odd place, filled with a motley assortment of feedback... and shameless trolling. There, the whining posts are all around you, and the gamers are silent, as the grind takes ahold of them. One by one, their lives seem lost to its call.
Well, for me I think the 500 and 1000 point items should be earned. It would be silly to lottery these items, because you do have to spend a lot of time to plan and earn them fair and square as mentioned by Turophile. I plain to keep my 500 point item, but the time spent to earn it and how many that do get it should have the option to sell it for a fair amount. Roughly 10-20 people earn the 1000 point item in a season, and roughly 100 people earn the 500 point item. That makes these items worth something over and above someone playing 1 race, and yolo getting blessed by the RNG God(s) for a 250 point item or multiple items. Still makes it worth playing the last 30 races for the chance at the first 4 tier items, so gets people in that usually wouldn't play the rest of the season. Fun all the way around, and I hope that is the take away.

Edit:
Best finish on a race season yet. Placed 47th overall!!! I'm excited!!!
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Last edited by Snapfire on Aug 20, 2015, 2:47:00 AM
This was my first race season and i had tons of fun and learned a lot. As mentioned before, congrats to all the winners you did great guys!
It's a bit sad that it ends already :/

And as always gl and hf, see you in next season :)
I started this race season planning to stop at the 250 pt prize. I took a break, then came back after I realized how much fun this season's races had been, and got some sweet random prizes. I still had no expectation of hitting 500 pts, until it was too late.

Moral of this story: Always race like you're pushing for the max, until and unless you decide it isn't worth it.

GG, all. Seeyas next season! =^[.]^=

ETA: Somehow, I managed to miss the chest with Ice Nova and Firestorm, yet I had a very satisfactory race. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Last edited by Raycheetah on Aug 20, 2015, 2:41:13 AM
and the worst.... fucking density of my life, like zero mobs in halls 3...

Furthest I have ever gotten, so happy end to the season. Woot!

P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE̎̑͆̏
Was a very nice race, i do really enjoy the ethernal league :D well GGG, and when we gonna have icons minimap???? WE REALLY NEED THAT MATES:: CMON :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info