Emberwake, Event 119: 1 Hour Emberwake

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Beacon at season end. You can view the current top three participants by class here.

Signature Races are Fixed Seed events, meaning that each participant plays through the same area layouts. In addition, all Signature races in a Season will use the same layout.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Top Prizes:

The overall alive top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Beacon (Unique Golden Flame) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 26: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 22-25: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-21: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
  • Normal difficulty Mercy Mission (The Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Dweller of the Deep (The Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Caged Brute (The Upper Prison): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Marooned Mariner (The Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty A Swig of Hope (The Docks): 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty A Fixture of Fate (The Library): 2 Reward Points.

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
  • Normal difficulty The Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Den: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points.
  • Normal difficulty The Catacombs: 2 Reward Points.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Ungil's Harmony Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Two-Stone Ring Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Edge of Madness Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Rashkaldor's Patience Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Wanted to try how I'd do in warehouse compared to sarn, but no way I'm gonna wake up at 4am for this race
First pack in Ledge were power crit cannibals, used all my pots, no tps, tried to run away but quickly encountered a slow totem, rip. Pretty epic.
:( damn it im gonna catch u top racers one day just u watch ripped at rank 31 lvl 11 at merv i think around the 35 min mark maybe 30

ms boots at 55 mins merveil dropped wand and ammy 4Head ignore the dupes of items my mouse is broken
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
Last edited by Krame_ on Aug 19, 2015, 10:03:45 PM
went in expecting a quick rip
came out with #1 record, topkek

no extra QS

"
Fightgarr wrote:
First pack in Ledge were power crit cannibals, used all my pots, no tps, tried to run away but quickly encountered a slow totem, rip. Pretty epic.

had the exact same thing happen with a bunch of blue birds thrown into the mix, frustrating.
Damn rippy race! You can tell from the clots of red character names and their levels at the time of death who/what got 'em. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Spoiler

2nd qs early into a1, ms as well
struggle for wisdoms was real again, spelldmg sceptre dropped mid race, its quite unreal.
i wasnt as fast as i wanted to be, might have overkilled a little but i wanted to make sure i was going to hit 20 for vaal.
Last edited by FrAgGy on Aug 19, 2015, 10:15:36 PM
"
FrAgGy wrote:
Spoiler

2nd qs early into a1, ms as well
struggle for wisdoms was real again, spelldmg sceptre dropped mid race, its quite unreal.
i wasnt as fast as i wanted to be, might have overkilled a little but i wanted to make sure i was going to hit 20 for vaal.

Fraggy for president!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info