Thornflesh Mobs?

Why is there still a group of blue mobs in the game that give a ton of reflect damage? The game is really fun and going smooth and then you hit a pack of these and just insta kill yourself? Is there a way to get enough leech to be able to kill these?
I think these mobs exist to create difficulty when a character reaches the point where it can rofl stomp all content.

To kill them, I don't think it's about getting enough leech. Instead, kite 2-3 at a time so that the reflect damage can be mitigated by your flasks.
get life gain on hit and you wont even notice there was thornflesh in the first place :)
You could remove a few support gems from your attack skill.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:

Like people are going to do that every time they encounter a thornflesh pack lol
Ugh effort
"
aStrayGami wrote:
"
Timewar9 wrote:

Like people are going to do that every time they encounter a thornflesh pack lol

yeah, its not exactly a good way to fix it haha.

The best way would be to keep a weaker weapon on switch.
Oblivious
"
Orbitalx wrote:
Why is there still a group of blue mobs in the game that give a ton of reflect damage? The game is really fun and going smooth and then you hit a pack of these and just insta kill yourself? Is there a way to get enough leech to be able to kill these?

What does this tornflesh mod do? I think I've not yet died to them, so I'll have to prepare for them...
Conversion Trap - Multi-Trap

Spell Totem/Ranged Attack Totem

Use your bossing skill against pack. Or make a single target skill for this.

Avoid. No need to waste your time killing stupid crap that will annoy you. Goes well with conversion trap.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
"
ivkoto77777 wrote:
"
Orbitalx wrote:

What does this tornflesh mod do? I think I've not yet died to them, so I'll have to prepare for them...

Thornflesh - Reflects damage taken.

Notes : Bloodline mod, only appears on blues. Has a distinctive art for it. Recommend you approach slowly to decide whether to :

1) Kill pack.
2) Avoid pack.

Whenever your damage changes, you must redo this evaluation.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1394759 - Suggestion for beginner tutorial.
Flame Totem (and Vaal Skellies)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info