[2.0] Thrash Atziri in trash (SRS) (~15C)(Atziri only)

Nice guide! I'm running srs as well as a witch, and have a question regarding your auras. When you have anger, haste, and hatred up w/ alpha's howl how much unreserved mana do you have? I used Mikelat's aura calculator to see if I could make it work w/ the same mana reserved nodes and around 1100 total mana, but only had around 50mp unreserved with those 3 auras up.

Ill have to do some respeccing to get the aura nodes if I'm going to run anger, but am interested to hear if srs is still easily sustainable while running it. I have 3.6 casts per second right now.

Heres my tree as it stands: http://poeurl.com/ztBAwTI

Might be worth mentioning my staff is pledge of hands, so I have a decent bit of mana to work with because of that.

Cheers!
"
Sharve wrote:
"
bonltt wrote:
Heya, how do you handle if you get Mirror during atziri split phase?

I basically just bash through it (you will have to dodge some more flameblasts if you do tho)
If you don't wanna do that - pop vaal summon skeles (if avaliable) and reposition

alternatively you can position yourself inbetween two or more of the splitphases and once you see the mirror, direct your minions to another one

How do you direct your minions?
"
bonltt wrote:
"
Sharve wrote:
"
bonltt wrote:
Heya, how do you handle if you get Mirror during atziri split phase?

I basically just bash through it (you will have to dodge some more flameblasts if you do tho)
If you don't wanna do that - pop vaal summon skeles (if avaliable) and reposition

alternatively you can position yourself inbetween two or more of the splitphases and once you see the mirror, direct your minions to another one

How do you direct your minions?

Arc
Last edited by Sharve on Jul 25, 2015, 2:49:17 PM
"
VelvetUnicor wrote:
Nice guide! I'm running srs as well as a witch, and have a question regarding your auras. When you have anger, haste, and hatred up w/ alpha's howl how much unreserved mana do you have? I used Mikelat's aura calculator to see if I could make it work w/ the same mana reserved nodes and around 1100 total mana, but only had around 50mp unreserved with those 3 auras up.

Ill have to do some respeccing to get the aura nodes if I'm going to run anger, but am interested to hear if srs is still easily sustainable while running it. I have 3.6 casts per second right now.

Heres my tree as it stands: http://poeurl.com/ztBAwTI

Might be worth mentioning my staff is pledge of hands, so I have a decent bit of mana to work with because of that.

Cheers!

I have 125 Unreserved mana. The main difference between our trees in terms of auras is that i have the charisma cluster which gives me 12% reduced mana reserved. In the beginning i used conqueror's efficiency in addition to that because i didn't have enough mana. Atm i'm sitting on 1789 Mana so i was able to drop that gem.

currentgear
Hey, im trying to follow the guide, but i cant run anger haste and hatred at the same time, which is the ""new" tree then? which i can follow? im lvl 75
----
Look this similar build, someone can "take" the best things of dat build and improve this?
Dont afk Sharve :) You can do a great build
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1344056
IGN:ZorryFlurry
Last edited by k3nz0ry on Jul 29, 2015, 1:33:13 PM
Last edited by Sharve on Jul 30, 2015, 2:56:31 PM
Hey, following your build on tempest league, grabbed discipline and training and hired killed cluster while skipping starting scion 8% mana nodes, Im at 3.3-3.4k now at lvl 72 with 300ish mana reserved for lvl 15 clarity and I feel really squishy. Like, WAYY too squishy for comfortable play on HC.
I know I need to swap Elreon jewlery (using 2 rings and neck with no life on them, trying to upgrade those ASAP) but is there any way to tank up? Ive tried using evangelists for their shield, but without it they drop like flies, tried using vaal skellies, but you can only use those so often, tried using regular skele totem+arc totem, but its kinda painful to do and doesnt seem to work that great either, Id try regular zombies but I feel that without +life nodes and at least 4l or even 5l in gear they wouldnt do much anyway...
Any ideas? Im using chaos golem but he drops real fast as well :|
Forgot to mention - Im using 5l +2 staff with mere 5% cast speed and no flat spell damage on it (didnt lvl Catarina much) and lvl 17 SRS. The damage isnt bad, but its not breathtaking either...

My tree as of now is looking more or less like this, ill try grabbing dreamer and that starting 20% regen node so I can get rid of elreon jewlery
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABvryC5JARiq9KyPnoPyduqoLHX5i18ij60_sdvlltNZJXyZituJOofTOHzzL-j9i9DXwc3FqRA-5N4_4K6rrr7mqsplfyRbQMpwia4DrhRnHa3Y9GFVBFnYMJ4YgdFJuhU1IdqvrS99cWbxcvrJjMvONqJKpk5zpYdFWqxDbpVdZVxl8qhWCApIPbTbkEB0yza9t9GOyKbRksnAj0wFRqQ7zqb57xs0tXwONBh7c-MtFFR8BmBLOiAPAf
Last edited by benjiwoosh on Aug 2, 2015, 7:39:41 AM
Regular Zombies are amazing for tanking. (Drop the Alpha's howl if you have one and get a +2 minion helmet)
Link RaiseZombie-MinionLife-Fortifiy-MinionAndTotemEleres

spelldamage on staff doesn't change SRS damage.

Last edited by Sharve on Aug 4, 2015, 10:37:28 AM
where do i get belly for 15c?
Hey idk why this guide isnt popular. there is better srs guides? i tried this and i coulsnt trio x.

Any changes? ideas?
IGN:ZorryFlurry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info