[2.0] SRS | {UBER DOWN} | MF OK! | SelfFound | CHEAP & Beginner Friendly | twitch.tv/Dygnity

also not entirely sure if its been asked, but why not run arctic armor also? I run it due to having it 20/20 from a previous build and I notice that when its not on that I tend to die a lot quicker than when I have it on
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
also not entirely sure if its been asked, but why not run arctic armor also? I run it due to having it 20/20 from a previous build and I notice that when its not on that I tend to die a lot quicker than when I have it on

You would have to drop a dps aura for it, but definitely a defensive option.
I'm playing this in the 1m and just switched over to SRS from dual flame totem at level 60. The damage is a bit low right now but I need to get some gems. Probably switched too early but I was bored of totems and my partner is running explosive arrow so I just sit back on everything but big single target fights anyways.

Thanks for the build.
"
I'm playing this in the 1m and just switched over to SRS from dual flame totem at level 60. The damage is a bit low right now but I need to get some gems. Probably switched too early but I was bored of totems and my partner is running explosive arrow so I just sit back on everything but big single target fights anyways.

Thanks for the build.

I switched at 55, it's a bit slow to get going but still better than flame totem, died a lot too until I figured out the playstyle more or less.

Minion damage jewels are a really big deal with this, right now I'm level 69 and the damage is up there with the best skills, especially single target.
IGN: HarroHarbinger
"
Catharsis wrote:
"

Thanks for the build.

I switched at 55, it's a bit slow to get going but still better than flame totem, died a lot too until I figured out the playstyle more or less.

Minion damage jewels are a really big deal with this, right now I'm level 69 and the damage is up there with the best skills, especially single target.

Yeah I still don't have my 5L staff or Jewels. I've seen what SRS can do so I am very excited and it is still on par with dual flame totem at least the way this build leveled it (with only a few totem passives). Still a fun build and I cant even wait to level up, get jewels, gear and some more cast speed.
I want to take a minute to address the defensive side of the build, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who had worries about survivability with the relatively low HP pool and minimal defenses.

I'm currently level 75 and prior to about level 70 I had about 50 deaths on record with none in the last 5 levels.

What stopped me from dying was mainly 2 things, kill speed and hatred aura (chill/freeze)
Now I don't even come close to dying on T4-T5 maps unless it's a really annoying AoE boss that kills srs quickly, which is the only reason a +3 staff is superior to a Pledge Imo.

Gear:
Spoiler

As you can see nothing spectacular, and some of the stuff isn't even linked because there's simply no need for it ATM.
I can't stress enough how big of a defensive impact kill speed and hatred aura is!
IGN: HarroHarbinger
Last edited by Catharsis on Oct 6, 2015, 6:38:07 AM
If not mentioned before:

Would it be better to get rid of the scion gem socket (the one that two nodes go to spell damage) and instead get the one to the left of Dynamo? You would get +20 strength instead of spell damage? Dunno.
First of all, thanks for sharing the build! This is my first time using SRS and I'm enjoying it greatly. The single target DPS is disgusting and I feel it more than makes up for the build's shortcomings.

Are there any map bosses I should be aware of that would pose a problem for this build, or pure SRS in general? Desert comes to mind unless the SRS is leveled enough that it can just bulldoze all the clones. Torture Chamber comes to mind because of all the totems that would (I suppose) distract SRS. Am I wrong about these? Are there others that are difficult or undoable because SRS can't be directly controlled?

Thanks again!
I Want to ask you a Question. I currently ahve a +2 fire gems and 20% Cast Speed(already 6s5l) Staff that i am plannig on using but i recently droped a Pledge of Hands. Since Pledge Basicly gives you a 7link with the lvl 30 spell eccho (if 6linked) in the condition that it is at least 5 linked is it better?
Last edited by Vidar102 on Oct 11, 2015, 7:30:21 AM

Farming Atziri deathless, looking at doing uber.. any recomendations on gear? (i know i need 6l)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info