[2.0] Hybrid SRS - The Not-So Glass Cannon. 5k+ Life AND 5k+ ES

could i just drop some es+hp nod and take the 5% life nod, with belly of the beast and go Only hp buildorino?
Rampage Rank 7 lv 100 BONJWA_TOP_DAWG
Talisman SC Rank 7 Lv 100 LaBonjwa_Neymar
yes easily
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey do you think i can run this build in tempest? I just ripped on my cyclone character. I spent all my currency on a belly of the beast but then i ripped to vaal molten shell mobs. I have some little currency but do you think i should start the build as is or should i try to make another character and save some currency then start this build?
This character can definitely be done from scratch. Of course, any character's leveling/gearing etc will be smoother with a fat wallet, but it is not needed for this char. I'd definitely recommend it if you're interested in playing SRS.
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:
This character can definitely be done from scratch. Of course, any character's leveling/gearing etc will be smoother with a fat wallet, but it is not needed for this char. I'd definitely recommend it if you're interested in playing SRS.

I was looking at the prices for a 5l+3 staff and they are like 6 exalt minimum. Is there a way around that? cause thats just crazy hard to get if im starting fresh.
"
asbo96 wrote:
"
Brodrick2527 wrote:

I was looking at the prices for a 5l+3 staff and they are like 6 exalt minimum. Is there a way around that? cause thats just crazy hard to get if im starting fresh.

you buy a 5link staff and roll it till you get +1/ +2 and then you're rolling.
regal and craft cast speed on it for maximum cast efficiency :)

Also why doesn't phase run get cast by the CWDT and why would you put it in the same link as CWDT when it's level 15 and CWDT is level 1 making it so that it never ever gets casted and cant be casted manually either by the player? I have it on a level below CWDT and it's STILL not being casted together with immortal call.
Le Mankey Face amirite guise :---------------------------------------)
Hey, thanks for the guide, I'm currently 77 and the build is working great so far, gonna try Atziri the first time soon (when I'm 82+ and maybe have a bit better gear)

"
bloodsuckern wrote:

Also why doesn't phase run get cast by the CWDT and why would you put it in the same link as CWDT when it's level 15 and CWDT is level 1 making it so that it never ever gets casted and cant be casted manually either by the player? I have it on a level below CWDT and it's STILL not being casted together with immortal call.

I have the same setup (CWDT 1, Immortal call 1, Phase Run 15, Increased Duration) and I can cast Phase run manually whenever I need it (running long distances and getting out of melee range).
"
Hey, thanks for the guide, I'm currently 77 and the build is working great so far, gonna try Atziri the first time soon (when I'm 82+ and maybe have a bit better gear)

"
bloodsuckern wrote:

I have the same setup (CWDT 1, Immortal call 1, Phase Run 15, Increased Duration) and I can cast Phase run manually whenever I need it (running long distances and getting out of melee range).

You cannot cast this spell directly
But maybe that's because it's at the PROPER level for CWDT so I'll just level it and hope it goes through
"
bloodsuckern wrote:

But maybe that's because it's at the PROPER level for CWDT so I'll just level it and hope it goes through

If Phase Run requires lvl 40+ you can, its because of the CWDT
"
"
bloodsuckern wrote:

If Phase Run requires lvl 40+ you can, its because of the CWDT

True, it's fixed. I also complained about how shit the duration was until I realized those Increased duration nodes actually have a greater purpose than just buffing those minions lifespans.
So that's pretty dope.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info