[2.2] [Updated, Uber down again] Heavy Armour Mjolner v2.0 (Build + Uber Guide)

Thx for the build guide. I do really enjoy it.

I noticed in a couple of gear sections, that WED on rings is prioritized.
Is there a particular reason? As far as I understand the mechanic this helps only our MS or LS main attack, but our DMG comes from the Mjölner procs. Are those procs also amplified by WED, or is it just a coincidence that WED is rolled on rings?

Thx in advance
Any better ideas to make 2 G 4R colours???
500 chroms already gone .....
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Stats at lv90 Full Charges 6/5/3

Normal Gear
Spoiler

Discharge 39.6K

Spoiler

Discharge+RF 67.3K

Spoiler

Normal Gear with +1 endurance (7/5/3)
Spoiler

Discharge 42.7K

Spoiler

Discharge+RF 72.3K

Spoiler

Maligaro´s Legacy

Spoiler

Discharge 48.1K

Spoiler

Discharge+RF 81.4K

Spoiler

Voidbringer

Spoiler

Discharge 44.1K

Spoiler

Discharge+RF 74.7K

Spoiler

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Last edited by redix27 on Aug 9, 2015, 2:41:43 AM

yessssss :)
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Great build, but today i get a rekt by elemental reflect map and silence-curse mob is our bitch. Anyone can give some tips what to do with this?
"
ZealotNV wrote:
Great build, but today i get a rekt by elemental reflect map and silence-curse mob is our bitch. Anyone can give some tips what to do with this?

I did a -max res ele reflect 76 Arid Lake map yesterday. First I underestimated the mods and ripped to first blue pack. Then i just swapped out Iron Will for Life Leech gem in Mjolner and (whilst having resistance flasks up) it went much smoother and safer (do be careful around immortal totems/packs).

Also creator of this guide, thank you! This is one of the most fun and tanky builds i have played, just gotta have some flask management, hold right click and that's it ^^

I ran Atziri today and got a Hope, decided to try Uber at lvl 89 with 4.4k life and 600es. Man, those 2h wielding guards hit like trucks if they crit, died to them 5 times despite having 90% phys reduction (62k+ armour), fortify, cwdt setup etc.. They scared the hell out of me :D Then i got to vaals and man, it felt like a breeze compared to those 2h trash mobs. I facetanked each alone, got them both to around 10% life then finished them, easy. Then the quarters between vaals and trio, i thought oh shit not these guys again (so funny, trash mobs scarier than Uber bosses :P). So i took my time, did it slow and careful, baited individual 2h guards and molten striked in front of them (i usually literally facetank content with this build) and made it to Trio. Facetanked all 3, cycloner died, moved away from degen ground, facetanked the 2, finished them off. Dual Striker didn't hit me once or i healed so much, my life never dropped below 95% with him enraged pounding me. Anyway, i made it to Atziri, facetanked spears, single flameblasts, red lightning strikes and i though, shit i have this, she has nothing on those trash mobs. Then i saw the double flameblast and i tried to leap slam away (only now read that you had quicksilver in your setup, very smart). I got caught in desync on the edge of flameblasts -_-

Nevertheless, it was a super fun experience, it was my first Uber run and I feel proud to reach her at 89. I'm going to grab 13%max life in next 2 nodes when i reach 90 and 91 respectively. Thanks for your nice and simple, but effectively written guide :) And sorry for the wall of text ^^
Thanks for the guide, seems like a build I'd enjoy a lot after playing as a tanky RF marauder. However I'm a tad worried regarding the toaster I'm playing on, so looking for someone (pref. with 50% Mjolner) who could just run around in some low lvl map with me just for me to see how the build affects my FPS before I actually respec into it and waste a ton of currency. Anyone up for this please do add me in-game, IGN: RaddiCoolCrazyLikeAFool.

Thanks a bunch in advance - looking forward to play this build and have a shot at uber :)

EDIT: Got it tested :)
Last edited by Räddi on Aug 6, 2015, 11:11:05 PM
What's best class for this build? (assume I have several 90+ to reallocate and a good jewel for scion tree)
Need people to farm endgame with
My culler build thread/943897
My accounts: Brujitasexy, Jannah
My shops
Last edited by Dulahan90 on Aug 7, 2015, 4:52:00 AM
I need some guidance on my Templar in Warbands (check out my profile for more). I respsecced from a caster build to this and still in the process of gathering regret orbs to fully respec.

While I pretty much have the "core" of the passive build, I'm struggling in terms of clear speed for single targets, mainly in 74+ maps Running 5 power charges as I do not own a Voll's Devotion at the moment. Survivability seems lacking at higher maps too.

Any tips I could get?

EDIT: Ok, I've sorted out the issue with clear speed. Using Molten Strike now and got used to the playstyle and proccing and it is just insane. My poor poor framerates though... However, I still feel squishy at times, especially without Life Leech. Is that how it is without using Kingsguard? I really want to try out how Volls + Kingsguard now.
IGN - Zginc
Last edited by Zginc on Aug 7, 2015, 8:01:43 PM
Kingsguard + volls neck makes the build absolutely insane. You won't understand until you've done it. I couldn't imagine the build being good without those items and the synergy they have together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info