5 Aura SRS scion summoner, Dem Booffs.

I think you meant "Haste DOES affect you", right? btw, some video pls, better from another player's pov, too.
"
Haste doesn't affect you, why not leave it out of chest and reap the benefits?
I don't really like your tree, I'd go with this, and drop Charisma. 10 points to run Arctic armor isn't worth it.

In armor would be generosity-hatred-anger-enlghten 3.

In alphas enlighten 3-haste | clarity.

Or drop the enlightens and blood magic clarity.

Haste on generosity is a pure DPS loss.

However you don't really gain anything (15% aura effect vs 40% life, 15% res, 50% flask speed) compared to the enlighten L3 x2 build I have that just uses belly of the beast.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
poe db is no longer active, pls update you build links to the official tree
(standard) ign: LowSpark
I'm totally confused... I've been trying to make something like this for a ffew days now with a massive cost of regret orbs, but I can't come out to anything but the 50% auras getting reduced to 22%.

I've even got the conqeror's efficiency gem in.

I'm seeing 20 in my armor, 34 in my tree, 2 in that gem... Yet somehow, the absolute lowest reservation cost I can hit is 22% from 50%.

The implication of this is that I end up with a build that I can compromise on, end up swapping out a last slot aura for a 35% (pre-reduction) gem, like herald of thunder, and I'm left with a 99% mana pool reserved and still not running intended auras.

Anyone have any idea what I'm messing up? I'd love some insight, as this is making me crazy.
I'm currently lvl 79 in Talisman and I have made my first char there a SRS one. The build I use is slightly different, but the base is still the same. (sorry for image size)
Spoiler

All my stuff has been self-found/self-bought with this only character so it's quite affordable :)
Actually running Clarity on BM and Hatred-Anger-Wrath-Haste in Victario.

Minion damage is +237% right now but in few more levels it should be around 280% - 285% I think. I decided to go for max minion damage instead of much life because damage is life *-*

Without empower or pledge of hands I can litterally roll face through lvl 7-8 maps (didn't find higher yet).
"
Kaliam wrote:
I'm totally confused... I've been trying to make something like this for a ffew days now with a massive cost of regret orbs, but I can't come out to anything but the 50% auras getting reduced to 22%.

I've even got the conqeror's efficiency gem in.

I'm seeing 20 in my armor, 34 in my tree, 2 in that gem... Yet somehow, the absolute lowest reservation cost I can hit is 22% from 50%.

The implication of this is that I end up with a build that I can compromise on, end up swapping out a last slot aura for a 35% (pre-reduction) gem, like herald of thunder, and I'm left with a 99% mana pool reserved and still not running intended auras.

Anyone have any idea what I'm messing up? I'd love some insight, as this is making me crazy.

Check: https://poe.mikelat.com/#oIM96_Jd/T-tkR6Ud

"
scathach95 wrote:
I'm currently lvl 79 in Talisman and I have made my first char there a SRS one. The build I use is slightly different, but the base is still the same. (sorry for image size)
Spoiler

All my stuff has been self-found/self-bought with this only character so it's quite affordable :)
Actually running Clarity on BM and Hatred-Anger-Wrath-Haste in Victario.

Minion damage is +237% right now but in few more levels it should be around 280% - 285% I think. I decided to go for max minion damage instead of much life because damage is life *-*

Without empower or pledge of hands I can litterally roll face through lvl 7-8 maps (didn't find higher yet).

What tree and link your jewels please :)
Right now I run 7jewels with 14/15/16% minion damage(+cast speed or redis).

I have 27% from stuff (craft on gloves and Sidhebreathe).

I made the build myself after many tests so I'm not really sure whether to share it. The base is the dame as regular SRS, I juste picked Charisma, dropped the second Increased Duration wheel(SRS lasts 7,5secs but more isn't relevant to me) and un total I have planned 9 to 10 jewels, easy to figure where they are.

Maybe I could do a scion thread about this type of build but doesnt know if it would be worth it/intérêts people sincères I'm not high level and never experienced high maps or atziri
Last edited by scathach95 on Jan 19, 2016, 2:14:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info