5 Aura SRS scion summoner, Dem Booffs.

Spoiler
Not really a guide, just highlighting the super chest which will nerf everything we love and hold dear.I'll add on to it occasionally.

With the aura changes, having a large pool of auras was difficult and required so much investment for just half of what we could do in 1.3. Now however, there's a new unique which we can use to wipe those tears away.

Spoiler
Victario's influence, the super aura chest!

"But Asia-senpai, we can't bask in the glory of all these auras ourselves with level 1 generosity on it!"
"No need to worry Exile-chan, for we aren't using it ourselves but for the glory of our minions! (K, that was pretty weird.)"

While the chest could indeed be used for aurabotting, its not entirely fun to depend on others to kill things for us, which is why having minions is the perfect thing for this chest. This doesn't apply strictly to just Summon raging Spirits, you can use it on any other type of summon as well as your own party members. How does this chest make life so much sweeter you say? I'm glad you asked!

The pros of this chest are:
huge decrease in mana reservation
Auras are +1 and have increased effect (10%-15%) and radius (10%-20%)
Doesn't need a 6l to function properly, a 6l would be a plus.
Decent enough chest considering what it does.
Physical and elemental damage builds love you.
You can run a higher level generosity to overwrite the level 1 effect

Cons of this chest are:
No life
No benefits to you from auras.
No tooltip for Summon Raging Spirits.

So, on to tree. This is not a guide really so I'll just put it out there. Also there's variations in case you need resistance or mana.

Base Tree - Core baseline.
Spoiler
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwhnFy8YPBmKGo8c3B0UHaodviL0KPovbzOHNZI6WD8nQYdFnUZxSshMs025U1JVxlXWWW1akV-YX7Bk52qsa9tsC20ZbqpvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYPbhWCPRpMnkzqa4Juhm7WnCKh9qsSsmLQMtfK3PriTvSe-isHFwzrKSsrTzLzPMtP72L3ZE-GI6-7sGOyK9tr31_no-tL7Cf4K_kk=

Life Tree- Cuz you don't like dying
Spoiler
Honestly best tree for survival but you lost cast speed. Like a lot of cast speed. But you gain life. Like a lot of life.
http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwceCGcI9BZvFy8YPBhWGYoajxzcHRQdviL0JKoksCj6LJwvbzOHNZI26TpYPydBh0WdRnFJUUmxSshMs025UilTUlXGVdZV4FhaWW1akV7AXypfmF-wZOdqQ2qsa9tsC20ZbqpvnnC7fRh_xoCkgseDCYPbhMWFYIhajxqPRo_6kyeTOpUumK2a4Juhm7WhL6cIqH2qxKyYtAy18rc-uJO86r0nvorAVMHFwzrKSsrTzLzPMtP718_YvdkT42rr5Ovu7Bjsiu-I8NX22vfX-Tf56PrS-wn-Cg==

Resistance tree - Easier to cap your resistance
Spoiler
Less looking for resistance, more freedom in gear

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwceCGcI9BZvFy8ZihqPHNwdFB2-IvQkqiSwKPosnC9vM4c1kjbpOlg_J0GHRZ1GcUlRSbFKyEyzTblSKVNSVcZV1lXgWFpZbVqRXsBfKl-YX7Bk52pDaqxr22wLbRluqm-ecLt7w30Yf8aApILHguSDCYPbhMWFYIhaiq-PGo9Gj_qQEZMnlS6YrZrgm6GbtaEvpwiofarErJi0DLXytz64k7zqvoq-vMBUwcXDOspKytPMvM8y0_vXz9i92RPjauvk6-7sGOyK74jw1fba99f5N_no-tL7Cf4K

My tree that I use -Updated-
Spoiler
Not recommended if you enjoy life. In fact I kind of wanna do life tree but I enjoy my cast speed.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwABA-4EBwhnCPQWbxbzFy8YPBhWGYoajxzcHRQdqh2-IvQkqiSwJNgmPCj6KlMvby-dM4c1kjbpOlg_J0GHRZ1GcUrITLNNuVIpU1JVxlXWVeBYWlltWpFfKl-YX7Bk52pDaqxr22wLbRluqm-ecLt0VX0Yf8aApILHgwmD24TFhWCFbY8aj0aTJ5M6mK2a4Juhm7WhL6cIqH2qxKyYsnC0DLXytz64k70nvorAVMHFwzrKSsrTzLzPMtAf0_vVgdgk2L3ZE-GI42rr7uwY7Irv6_ba99f56PrS-wn-Cv5J.

What auras are you running:
Anger, Hatred, Haste, Wrath, and Clarity. Arctic armor is also possible to run with high mana regeneration and enough mana left over to spam SRS.

What benefits do you get for running so many aura nodes?
54% increased effect of auras and 34% reduced mana reserved. Running Hatred, Anger, Wrath, and Haste will only take 19% of your mana each without enlighten (76%, 72% if running conqueror's efficiency). With 15% increased effect from chest, that is 69%. With just level 1 generosity, you gain 20% for a total of 89% increased aura effect. Running a level 20 generosity would add 20% more increased effect for a grand total of 109% increased effect of auras. You have doubled your Aura effects socketed within the unique aura chest.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN ASIA-SENPAI??
Minions hit harder. Party members hit harder. How much harder? I didn't screen shot anything nor asked anyone to so I'll just give tooltip dps from people I remember telling me of them. These are only tooltips so actual dps I dunno.
Windripper split arrow dude-14k->46k
Critical physical tornado shot dude - 35k->65k
Cyclone dude- 20k->65k
Rf dude- he didn't care.

Basically, its like you applied your offensive auras a bit over twice. You also have improved mana regeneration for clarity by 54% as well of the flat rate it gives you. Your vaal hastes are also 54% better and they last about 16 seconds each.

So....gear and links?
Spoiler
"
Pretty much a 5 or 6 link +2 or 3 fire staff.
5l : SRS+spell echo+melee physical damage+increased minion damage+empower
6l : SRS+spell echo+melee physical damage+increased minion damage+empower+culling strike

Nevermind about this, optimal DPS is now 6 linked pledge of Hands running SRS+minion damage+melee physical+ melee physical on full life+ culling strike+ empower

Victario's influence a must

4l : anger, wrath, hatred, generosity
5l : anger, wrath, hatred, haste, generosity
6l : anger, wrath, hatred, haste, generosity, enlighten (uneeded but hey, you got a 6link.)

-Update-
I got quite an upgrade after money appeared and have a rough estimate of what my sockets and links are.

Alpha's Howl- for your mana reservation needs. 4l two options:
vaal haste x2 + increased duration + flesh offering (RBBG)
Clarity+enlighten+arctic armor +extra slot (I would use it for another summon to meat shield for us.) (BBBG)

Gloves or boots 4l- the latter option you didn't pick for Alphas. Gloves can be master crafted for minion damage.

Gloves or boots 2l- 2socket
You don't need a 4 link here. Instead, have a 2 link for spell totem + arc and the remaining two for meat shield summons. You don't really have much more links to spare, lol. You can also be creative with this. I prefer spectres and zombies to tank for me as they have no expiraiton date.

Jewelry and rings you will aim for Resistance, cast speed, life, mana regeneration, and mana.

Now for the fun part, jewels.
You have a total of 6 jewel sockets which means that's a potential 196% increased minion damage (16% minion damage from each jewel.) Not not only that, a big chunk of your resistance can come from jewels as well as cast speed, life, and mana regeneration. It's all up to what you have. However, if you find it hard to maintain mana, you can always use a jewel socket for conquerer's efficiency to alleviate the mana reserved. Without it, I have 87/2436 mana available. With it, my available mana bumps up to 215.

What in the world I use:
Spoiler

What the f*ck are you using in your links??
Spoiler
I'm leveling gems, don't judge me (;-;)

Haste doesn't affect you, why not leave it out of chest and reap the benefits?
Spoiler
I prefer giving the biggest benefits to my minions and party, plus placing it in the chest means reduecs its mana reservation allowing me to run clarity and arctic armor.
I have enough cast speed to not care about the bonus castspeed and movement speed. It gives my minions 69% increased effect more than just having it for myself. It takes more mana reservation outside which isn't impossible to do but annoying overall. Plus, I have 2x vaal haste and run 3 quick silver flasks to catch run around. (bit much tbh)

Are you sure this isn't a guide?
Spoiler
This would be one crappy looking guide and I didn't provide and solid numbers either. Maybe later. I wrote this in a cafe, lol.

Any feedback is nice, feel free to express yourself.
Last edited by Justinasia25 on Jul 24, 2015, 8:10:44 PM
this is a guide.
I notice you and quite a few other build-posters don't use SRS + Multistrike any more....

Can someone explain to me why it's not used this patch?
Insane damage needs no multiple attacks. On the upside, culling strike has gotten buffed in that there is no attack or cast speed penalty so all that quality is only benefiting you greatly + insta cull when below 10% health. It adds out to be more dps overall over multi strike.

I still use multi strike though because I got mf cull friends.
Ok so your tree has 104% increased life for endgame...
Does this mean that any hit by any enemy will oneshot you?

This just doesn't look standard-viable.

Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
first of all, thanks for this build.

It is quite fun to play, rocking the lv 87 atm. It is insanely good for party play (support and ST-wise) and quite good for soloing maps with pretty much any mod.
Even tho it feels good most of the time, I struggle quite a lot with getting oneshot sometimes. Even skilled some extra HP nodes and spend currency on getting high Hp roles on the slots not blocked by the uniques we need.

How did you handle the fact that this build is quite squishy?

Thanks in advance and for this build.

cheers
Your tree seems to only have 34% reduced management reserved, where did you get 38 from?
Spoiler
first of all, thanks for this build.

It is quite fun to play, rocking the lv 87 atm. It is insanely good for party play (support and ST-wise) and quite good for soloing maps with pretty much any mod.
Even tho it feels good most of the time, I struggle quite a lot with getting oneshot sometimes. Even skilled some extra HP nodes and spend currency on getting high Hp roles on the slots not blocked by the uniques we need.

How did you handle the fact that this build is quite squishy?

Thanks in advance and for this build.

cheers

Sorry about that, updated a tree for more life. The way I handled being squishy is to summon my chaos golem ahead of me in case of scary maps and spam skulls to kill things. After that I summon spectres to tank and some zombies. Once I get my vaal haste going, clearing is cake and my skulls one shot most white mobs. Fire resist takes a good 2-3 hits from a skull. I've also started to use spell totem + arc ahead of myself at times to proc elemental equilibrium and also somewhat get aggro for me.

Spoiler
Your tree seems to only have 34% reduced management reserved, where did you get 38 from?

I fucked up, it is 34% and I typed the wrong number. The auras still only take up 18% mana reserved each though with conqueror's efficiency, 19% without.
Last edited by Justinasia25 on Jul 24, 2015, 8:11:11 PM
ey mate, we need some new Skillpoint-links.
Asap! :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info