2.0 Harry Truman's Iron Will Incinerator

"
TwoZeroThree wrote:
I noticed that the gems in the "my gear" section are different from the gems in "The Skill Gems!" section. Which one should I follow?

follow the skill gems section
Hi how did you get up to 1100 str? im using almost same gear maybe like 50str less and not going higher than 684 str, also placed a int to str gem in the socket up from witch.
"
Hi how did you get up to 1100 str? im using almost same gear maybe like 50str less and not going higher than 684 str, also placed a int to str gem in the socket up from witch.

If you could link your current tree and gear, I will be glad to troubleshoot/suggest things for you.
Last edited by GeniusBirb on Aug 12, 2015, 1:19:18 AM
Just placed second efficient training jewel near mind over matter and came up to 891 str.
You're missing a ton of strength on the belt by not having a heavy belt, and no strength on the shield. You can also path to the marauder region through strength nodes instead of armor.
What Jewel do you use? In the passive tree there are 5 jewel slots. Now I'm using Efficient Training Crimson Jewel for the jewel slot in witch tree.

sry for my bad english :)
tried this build and currently lvl 81, even though i have not got the same gear ie armour/strength and the rings, just bad luck i guess, question to all those that have been doing this build is how many times have u died doing this build and are there any other "fun" witch builds like this to try?

thanks
IGN: The_Nutcase
This may be a noob question but whats the advantage of Anger over Herald of ice/thunder?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info