Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.0] Alkaizer Sweep Build, SCREAMER MAP and HC Viable

I am making physical build and leveing with sweep and it is outstanding. It will be interestingly to see this in action. Leaping into mobs tearing thim apart feels good.

Interesting. Thanks. In my view its kind of weird if one can't post one's own build information.
Me creating this does not remove the ability for Alkaizer to make a guide himself. When i made this I could not find any "guide" for his build, but people kept asking about his build in his livestream chat. So i thought i would make one until Alkaizer makes one himself. All the information is just taken from his character page, and his stream. When Alkazier makes his own guide i'll even remove this one.
Thanks for posting this. Always a fan of Alk.
Does anyone know what were his items and stats just before he died yesterday?
Too bad he deleted his character, so we can't see what his current gear and build was when he died.
I try a very similar build like this now. Can anyone say me, why he took the elemental dmg nodes? Is this effective because we use hatred or what?

Btw: Sweep is very fun! 74 atm with my Marauder in tempest.
"
dentix wrote:
Too bad he deleted his character, so we can't see what his current gear and build was when he died.

You can look at Hegemony's stuff, they basically did the same build with a few minor differences in skill tree nodes and gem set-up. https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1317244/page/2
I think this build is a bit outdated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info