[2.0] Rathik's Shotgunless Barrage COC. New build. Much stronger now. Boss killer.

IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
I think about using no rf but 4 frenzy chareges instead.

4x4 more dmg and 4x 4 attackspeed. against massiv income dmg from rf und 40% spelldmg?
Thanks for the help guys, after reading all your tips I think I'm going to use a bit more before going for RF.

As I am using Magma orb and BoL, need to think a good way of leeching xD, might go for Freezing Pulse and Artic Breath later, once my FP (got one 17q for 1c yesterday) level a bit more and use cold Doryani's.
Last edited by spetakju on Aug 5, 2015, 10:22:28 AM
"
Blutspakt wrote:

4x4 more dmg and 4x 4 attackspeed. against massiv income dmg from rf und 40% spelldmg?

the thing is you can use frenzy WITH RF
AND
RD add MORE spell dmg if your not playing hc rf 100% worth it
RIP English :D
GMT +4
Playing this in warbands, super fun but quite a bit squish.

Here is what I have so far;

I struggle alot with keeping p/charges up with HoT/CoH/Ass mark, is it better to just run 2 spells in tabula and Ass mark/pcoc to keep up the charges? Apart from that, awesome build!
Did some research on CoC and barrage.
The breakpoints are at 1.5 aps, not 2.3 like some guy on forum said (see the link some1 provided in this thread before), because barrage shoots about 60% of the time. 40% is taken as preparation.
The funny thing is that they even began to discuss that thing in the thread later, but for some reason did not come to numbers.

So the main conclusion is that it is safe and profitable to go up to 2.9-2.95 APS
To test whether you have a bad breakpoint link: Barrage - CoC - GMP - Lvl 1 SRS. If you can't spawn more then 4 SRS minions in one barrage then you need to reduce or increase your attack speed to get to the proper breakpoint.

did you try this out?
GMT +4
"
ugrolol wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

AND

i tried with frenzy and rf but without alchemist lvl 20 purity no legacy saffel but i dropped to hard^^

their is more mapfarming nessesary für gemlvl and charlvl
"
ugrolol wrote:
To test whether you have a bad breakpoint link: Barrage - CoC - GMP - Lvl 1 SRS. If you can't spawn more then 4 SRS minions in one barrage then you need to reduce or increase your attack speed to get to the proper breakpoint.

did you try this out?

According to my calculations, the maximum number of srs in attack speed between 1.5-3.0 is 4.
Cannot spawn more. The tests confirm it. Although I do not have necessary items to test speeds below 1.5 (the maximum number is obviously 8) and above 3.0 - the maximum number should be 3.
Playing on Warbands, cannot afford to throw away 100500 regrets. But if you have necessary items feel free to test it.

I tested at about 1.7 speed and at 2.6 speed - both variants give 4 srs max.

Btw the suggested test is only good for finding break points. The DPS at 3.0001 is much higher than on 1.49999 if we fire multiple barrages.
Last edited by Railune on Aug 5, 2015, 12:45:55 PM
"
Blutspakt wrote:
"
ugrolol wrote:
"
Blutspakt wrote:

AND

i tried with frenzy and rf but without alchemist lvl 20 purity no legacy saffel but i dropped to hard^^

their is more mapfarming nessesary für gemlvl and charlvl

wierd
why i used it without alc purity and sallef and you cant?
thats sound as problem why ppl use voll
GMT +4
Last edited by ugrolol on Aug 5, 2015, 12:43:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info