Current state of hld

"
IceDeal wrote:
"
MullaXul wrote:

Bow is the best 2h option in the game. It has better damage output, ranged, same mobility, more options, easy acrobatics and a superior tree location, comparable or better regen and same life pools. Super easy to play and no more expensive then your average-top geared 2h melee.

You also forgot to add that they can use quivers wich is basically another ring/amu slot adding to their dps/survivability. Imo bow are broken for all the reasons you said and as an item as well. Harbringer are too good items compared to the rest of the the item pool (with ambusher being second) and that's why Glyph Mark is hands down the overall best weapon of the game, period.

Yep, I should of added that.

I'd also like to add as 2h melee the only thing you have over any other class is...

Life pool and life regen

You do not out damage,out pace, out range, out option anyone. You don't even out survive anyone because damage is explosive from crit builds and shit on your life pool+regen as if it didn't exist. To play this build you need to abuse life regen, abuse it. Sounds funny as a melee, you gotta run away a lot but that's how it goes. While other builds have a harder time getting regen and often times struggle to get Chaos resists. 2h melee doesn't really have an issue here but ultimately the strengths of 2h melee are not PvP strengths unless you like to play hit and run. Which is fine, there should always be a give and take for every build. At the end of the day crit damage output is the number 1 balance problem in PvP next to mine/trap damage output..that's all there is to it.

This thread wasn't about 2h viability though because I think 2h is fine, if you put in the work. The other stuff just needs toned down a bit.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Jul 29, 2015, 9:03:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info