[2.0] ARC TEMPLAR - CHEAP FRIENDLY -UPDATED - *_*

Yes I think i have done normal and cruel bosses of act 4 without any problem.
I will try to post some videos soon
currently lvl 48 with this build and i'm having fun with it but at the beginning of the tree are you meant to take Devotion, well atleast i took it because u almost got it but it seems like u forgot it or something ._.

current dps and life
Spoiler
Hi Dude, I started as a templar that's why, I forgot to test tempest shield i will test it and tell you if my dps will up
So it looks like the link showing your DPS isn't working, for me at least lol. How high does it get?
25k Dps for arc
Hey.
I'm relatively new to POE and decided I would give this build a try.
What type of flasks should I aim for and what stats should I mainly be looking for on my gear? Any really good uniques for this build?
this build isnt particular cheap i think.
"
SnowShot93 wrote:
Hi guys

*******This is a friendly cheap ARC TEMPLAR build******

Enjoy the arc build for templar on the 2.0 Awakening
maps done :
=> Lvl 70 to 78
=> Fast clear

My DPS with Arc:

Passive skill tree
Note : After level 81 try to get maximum life nodes and vaal pact to counter reflect

Gears :
Spoiler

Offensive gems:
Spoiler
=> 5 L/6L

For defensive gems :
Spoiler
=> (level 5 max !) :

For curse gems & support gem :
Spoiler
place
you want

Movement gems :
Spoiler

Bonus critical strike + accuracy :
Spoiler

Bandits
Spoiler

Normal : Help Oak
Cruel : Kill All
Merciless : Kill All or help Alira

Thank you guys !

My current gear on lvl 65 on warbands what i can upgrade and what stats are needed
"

Would you upload a video of the build? Im playing it, currently lvl 67, and i dont have enough life and i have a problem with the HoT curse on hit. You have to close to the monster to apply it and because of that, i usually get killed. Any advice?
Yeah I'm also running into low health issues. The defensive gems don't seem to be doing too much to help. Has this guide been abandoned?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info