Explore The Hidden Secrets of Path of Exile - Community Showcase

that video is very very entertaining, the guy who made it deserves a nice cookie!!!
dat video !
Awsome video!
Really hope more community members do more video like that!

Love,
Bunny
WINDOWS KEY!!!!!!!

literally my favorite poe moment ever, zenos a soldier for the cause, it wouldnt be poe without him.

cheers for the feature bex, much love :)

Epic video Bex, cheers for that had a blast watching it! :D

Them feels, the low the top and everything in between!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
Epic video Bex, cheers for that had a blast watching it! :D

Them feels, the low the top and everything in between!

Peace,

-Boem-

I read "Them feels, the low top and everything in between", was seriously wondering what kind of video you watched.
Post HYPE!
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
Cannot view the highlights video in germany due to copyrights on the music used :(
11.02.2013 - 11.02.2017: four year PoE anniversary!
Click on the video:

In german: "Dieses Video ist in Deutschland leider nicht verfügbar, da es musik von UMG enthalten könnte, über deren Verwendung wir uns mit der GEMA bisher nicht einigen konnten"

Google Translation:
"This video is not available in Germany because it may contain music from UMG, through their use we have not been able to agree with GEMA"

GEMA = Society for Musical Performing and Mechanical Reproduction Rights in Germany

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info