[2.0] Mjolner life based Rainbownuke witch, !!Deathless 82 Core/Uber!!

"
hmm do the same just with VP. Tried also ur Option, but seems better leech, more safe to reflect? Did u try VP ?

Not quite sure what you are on about here? If you are talking about vaal pact, its useless for my build. i have no direct life leech. i get my "leech" through kingsguard
lol didnt see u have not life leech gem in mjölner u use light pen.

hmm ill try it.

i feel more secure with LL 2% VP

greets
"
i feel more secure with LL 2% VP

Well, it is an extra couple of houndred life for every explosion, but Lightning pen just gives sooooooo much damage, that i dont feel i can justify losing that, plus the additional Points in order to get VP
well ill try light pen out, seems strong,especially for resist mobs(or bosses)
well, i just like feel most secure in facetaking hard mobs.
ll 2%+VP with RF on worx godly(even with Blood rage with ehance lvl3)
The Synergy if Instant Leechng mechanics +100 form chest + around 600~1000 life
per explosion is really high.
"
veritaserum wrote:
well ill try light pen out, seems strong,especially for resist mobs(or bosses)
well, i just like feel most secure in facetaking hard mobs.
ll 2%+VP with RF on worx godly(even with Blood rage with ehance lvl3)
The Synergy if Instant Leechng mechanics +100 form chest + around 600~1000 life
per explosion is really high.

With leech you could probably do any map mod convination.
just did Uber. VP + LL would not have saved me i think (died a couple of times). Her spears killed me in 2 hits, and if i got stunned from the first one, i would die to the next
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwMAAdwB5wQHBLMFQg5cD6sRLRRNFVAWbxa_Fy8YXRiRGYoajxzcHRQfxyBuIvQkiySwJpUqOCpNK3gsnC2LMZ4y0TWSNug64T8nQZZEq0VHRX5GaUd-SshMs03jUDBQQlFMUzVVS1WuVcZV1livX7Bh4mTnZU1o8mr6bAttGW6qbztvnnfjeA18g31bgKSCEIMJg9uExYTZjDaOZI8aj0aPppMnm7WiAKZXpwipbqxHrfGus7Xytvq8n702vqfAGsBmwzrKStD12L3a3d-w42rr7vAf9tr3pvrS-wn8S_6P?accountName=veritaserum&characterName=BumBulumBum

is unvavering stance spec not the solution ;)

ah and the dmg output with pen i WAY higher.
But still in bad bossen ill uese LL
for Normal high Maps Pen is super!

Greets Bro!

"
is unvavering stance spec not the solution ;)

Well, that tree is actually pretty interesting, but there are a couple of things that worry me:
Firstly, we loose about 20% aura effectiveness, meaning we drop 1 max lightning/fire resist.
secondly, its less life, less crit, and less damage in total when compared to my own tree. and even though there are a couple of really nice things down at the marauder/duelist side of the tree, i really dont thing its justiyfiable =/

Edit: made it work
Last edited by Viviere on Aug 16, 2015, 9:59:36 AM
I think this is the best mjolner build right now, but you should be getting elemental equilibrium, drop herald of thunder and use herald of ice to keep everything elementally weak against lightning and fire, and then use the new shockwave (which is sick) instead of lightning pen. Your dps will go up quite a bit.
"

I think this is the best mjolner build right now, but you should be getting elemental equilibrium, drop herald of thunder and use herald of ice to keep everything elementally weak against lightning and fire, and then use the new shockwave (which is sick) instead of lightning pen. Your dps will go up quite a bit.

Edit: I was waaaay off in my original comment. Testing will follow. Thanks for the input!
Last edited by Viviere on Jul 17, 2015, 2:44:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info