Innervate

"
Aravisi wrote:
Please make it back to "pre 3.0.0" state!!!

There's a better version of the old Innervate now.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 24, 2017, 7:45:30 PM
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Aravisi wrote:
Please make it back to "pre 3.0.0" state!!!

There's a better version of the old Innervate now.

That's mostly a leveling gem. Endgame offers better solutions to get onslaught.

Old innervate had chance to shock for non-crit builds.
"
Aravisi wrote:
Old innervate had chance to shock for non-crit builds.

...And now it has more Chance to Shock than before, yes.

It rolls Shock more often, and because it actually adds Damage now, the Shocks are stronger to boot. Old Innervate sucked, it's never coming back.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Aug 25, 2017, 5:07:36 AM
Why are Trap cannot supported by Innervate?
When I put Shock Nova + Trap Support in The Tempest's Binding head it is just linked Ice Bite and Trap Support. It saddens me...
Hey there, I was wondering if there are any plans made for the innervate support gem to be fixed, to make it work with ancestral warchief. Up until now, neither the (not actually buff-related) base lightning damage, nor the chance to shock get applied to AW while the gems are properly linked; though the description says it would apply to any gem. This discrepance is somewhat wonderous.

Thanks for any answer, cheers!
Hi,
I used Innervate for quite some time now as a "secondary" damage boost.
It is linked with Herald of Ice (and Curse on hit + Curse).
Since the gem is now updated and states "Supports any skill you use to hit enemies yourself" will it still work with Herald of Ice or does the Herald effect count as a seperat instance (and not as hitting myself)?
If that's the case, it should be also mentioned in the description that heralds are not supported.

Keep up the great work ;)
Hello Community and GGG Staff,

I like the Support Gem Innervate, but I have some Problems with it.
It gives high added Lightning Damage as stats which is nice but its Potential is certainly not fully there when I really need it, wich is in a Boss fight.

I have some Ideas to Change the Skill to make it more viable.
The Animation is very Powerhungry (or is it just how I feel?), in my opinion it can have less Details.

as well as that a new funtion (just an idea).

old:
Supported Skills have (2-14) to (29-251) added Lightning Damage
Supported Skills have 20% chance to Shock
Innervation grants (1-8) to (17-145) Lightning Damage
Innervation lasts 8 seconds
Gain Innervation on Killing a Shocked Enemy with Supported Skills

new:
Supported Skills have (10-20) to (40-200) added Lightning Damage
Supported Skills have 20% chance to Shock
Gain Innervation on Hitting Shocked Enemy with Supported Skills
;(or a 25% chance to gain a Innervate when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy and Gain Innervation on Killing an Enemy with Supported Skills)
Innervation lasts 4 seconds ;(recently)
hitting an enemy while you have Innervate removes the Shock on the enemy and deal the double amount of the shock Damage as Lightning damage. ;(my new Funktion Idea)

Thankyou

Kind regards
JeckNoTree
A
I'm confused about the trigger for Innervation buff.

Can the shocked condition come from sources other than the skill supported by Innervate?

For example...

If Skitterbots apply shock to targets first, then I cast Wave of Conviction + Innervate, what happens?

OR, do I have to shock and kill targets with WoC + Innervate to gain the Innervation buff?

Thanks for your time!

EDIT UPDATE:

a. According to feedback I received on PoE Reddit, the shock condition does not need to originate from the Innervation supported skill, but can originate from any source.

b. The 8 second duration of Innervation buff does not refresh if a shocked target is killed by supported skill, so it requires a reset at the end of the 8 second duration by killing another shocked target.

c. Regarding the Skitterbots, WoC + Innervate scenario, I assume this means the Innervation buff is down momentarily in between 8 second durations, assuming there are shocked targets nearby.

Is all of this correct?
Last edited by TheMasterBlaster74 on Jan 5, 2020, 11:11:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info