Summon Ice Golem

This golem is useless right now. No dps. Bad survival. Elementalist is bad for golem only.
Your post in the 'X' thread has been removed for breaching the following clauses of the Code of Conduct:

● Needlessly negative
● Antagonistic
The community fork for Path of Building is telling me that the Ice Golem does only ice (cold) damage with his Ice Spear.

WTF! WHY?!

Default attack is physical, Cyclone is physical, Ice Spear is cold AND has a cooldown of 4 seconds.

This is NOT an Ice Golem. It's a skin job.

Can you please make all golems deal at least 50% of their default attack damage as their respective name says?

Thank you very much in advance.
Last edited by RPGNoobANKA on Jan 30, 2021, 7:33:43 AM
Not sure whether GGG reads these skillgem feedback but I'll post my feedback anyway.

Ice Golems biggest problem is that they're in the shadow of Carrion Golems.
They're basically a worse version of Carrions and Stone Golems because they do less dps and offer nothing in return.

Ice Golem is getting a 30% dmg buff in 3.16 which is decent but I think it's the wrong type of buff.

Ice Golem needs to be differentiated from other melee golems. It's basically just a physical damage dealing golem that's blue and does less dps than the other phys golems.

Suggestion:

Make Ice Golem a minion for Cold type builds.
Give Ice Golems a 100% inherent phys to cold conversion. That why Ice Golem has it's own niche that you can build around.
Ice Golems just being another phys minion doesn't add anything to the game and the only reason you would use it is if it's overtuned/stronger than other phys golems. Differentiate it from other golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info