Summon Chaos Golem

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jul 20, 2019, 4:41:19 AM
Way too expensive.

Fire Golem is a str gem. Only 98 str required at lvl 20
Ice Golem is a dex gem. Only 98 dex required at lvl 20

So those can be used by any build with minor investments.

Chaos Golem requires 155 int at level 21, which provides 5% damage mitigation.
Makes it good for only int based builds.
Last edited by BurakUeda on Jul 21, 2015, 7:48:52 AM
Since I play hardcore this would be my primary golem to summon, but apparently I get some kind of motion sickness (head starts to spin, all dizzy) from all the circling and rotations.

Requesting some non rotationg MTX :c
Okay, so I'm using this Golem and I noticed that when I put on the "Minion Damage" support gem that I see no change in the the tool tip damage.

Does Minion Damage not affect Golems?

As a result does Minion Life work?
Help save the Kiwis!!

http://www.kiwisforkiwi.org/donate/
"
SevenStrikes wrote:
Okay, so I'm using this Golem and I noticed that when I put on the "Minion Damage" support gem that I see no change in the the tool tip damage.

Does Minion Damage not affect Golems?

As a result does Minion Life work?

Tooltips are incomplete, Minion Damage does not show up in the tooltip of any minion. It's quite annoying, but I'm pretty sure it's only the tooltip, and the golem will be affected just fine.
"
BurakUeda wrote:
Way too expensive.

Fire Golem is a str gem. Only 98 str required at lvl 20
Ice Golem is a dex gem. Only 98 dex required at lvl 20

So those can be used by any build with minor investments.

Chaos Golem requires 155 int at level 21, which provides 5% damage mitigation.
Makes it good for only int based builds.

+1

Since it's damage mitigation the gem should require INT/STR. The other golem gems also have hybrid requirements.
The countless times I mistook my MTX pet for prey... huehehehe
Could anyone at GGG answer what skills the golem uses and how they work/dps?

I'm not sure what the golems general dps and aoe is but I am curious, also is it chaos damage or physical?

For information I'm a summoner who uses a 20%q golem, and with my 150%+ damage/hp it has over 28k hp (and it's only lvl 18) so it hardly ever dies.

But I'm still curious so I know whether to use a minion damage or other support gem (if at all)
Last edited by Krehlmar on Aug 12, 2015, 1:34:17 PM
Does Chaos Golem have any base armor?

I'm curious because I'm considering using Determination in my next build.
Is it possible to support Chaos Golem with Poison and Melee Splash?
How often he deal chaos damage aura? what is the estimate damage of it?
from wiki:
base damage at level 20 : 619–1444. Inc minion damage will scale this right? also, is that just the default melee damage?

any info on his chaos cascade?

is it possible/viable to turn this golem into decent dps?
yeah i'd like to learn a bit more about how it works

i can see that as far as the golem itself is concerned the base damage and life scales, and the attack speed is always 1.00

is the base damage physical or chaos? is there a phys to chaos conversion?

it's auto attacks are attacks obviously, and the aura is a spell? does the aura hit or just cause a dot? does it scale the golem's damage?

and is the cascade of chaos spikes a spell or attack? and how does it scale

like i imagine minion damage should scale all three (attack, cascade, aura); what about faster attacks or faster casting, or echo or multistrike? what about melee phys or add chaos/other add flat gems? does the aura and cascade operate on a cool down that can be changed with supports?

how do aura effects interact with the cascade and aura? or does added flat elemental damage (or any damage) effect the aura and cascade?

what about supports like void manip?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info