2.0.0 Phase Run Hotfix (Sunday Afternoon, NZ time)

"
Warrax wrote:

Process literally took 1 second on my end, not sure why it took so long on your high end, are you on a laptop or old hard drive? your content.ggpk might need defragmentation: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/28060

I'm using Steam PoE. I'm having this issue since the beginning, no matter if on HDD or SSD (I tried both). SSD is faster, but still very slow comparing to other games, and it takes minutes, never seconds.

As to that tool: it says "Steam users: don't use it".

Is there any way do fix it?

This is the same problem here: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/643174
Last edited by ReznoR666 on Jul 12, 2015, 7:37:47 AM

Happens to me every time theres a hotfix. Actual patches seem to go fine though. Took me almost 30 mins to download the less than 1mb hotfix this time.
Game sounds like fun and with 992 hours on steam and another 200 on non steam i can say i love this game :)
Just sad i cant play cause after i left the city and go to a new zone my game crashes.

Reproducible over all my chars standard and warband league since 2.0.0b patch

im on my Laptop running windows 64 bit/os GT740m and 8gb ram.

Hope all you ppl have fun till i can get to my desktop pc on the weekend im falling back with my progress.

God im so salty that i bother ppl on the patch page :(
"
Chris wrote:
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Where's the guild stash bug fix?

We're expecting it to be complete within around 48 hours. We have to be very careful with this problem.

Just a quick note that I am sure many others already are aware of, but I think it's amazing that the lead developer of the entire game takes the time to answer questions people have like this. Not too many games do you get this kind of communication, at least not from the top man himself. Chris is an amazing developer indeed.
"
"
Chris wrote:
"
0Nemesis wrote:
Where's the guild stash bug fix?

We're expecting it to be complete within around 48 hours. We have to be very careful with this problem.

Just a quick note that I am sure many others already are aware of, but I think it's amazing that the lead developer of the entire game takes the time to answer questions people have like this. Not too many games do you get this kind of communication, at least not from the top man himself. Chris is an amazing developer indeed.
Yeah, I really apprecieted the answer. That a big plus this game has!
On the other side is kinda frustrating getting the SAME BUG as last big update (1.3) on a real money content.
nice
THERES A BUG TO SKIP ACT 4 ORGAN QUEST, THE 3 MINI BOSSES, AND MALACHI 1ST FORM

-urgent-

I joined a malachi killing party in cruel, i havent done any of the quests to get to him, i took a players portal and it took me to malachis 2nd form fight, we killed him, and now i am in merciless without killing shav, doedre, and maligaro. you may want to fix this lol...

basically just skipped the last part of act 4

hey, i aint mad, pretty great i can skip that mess, but i dont think this was intentional

Last edited by frog2000 on Jul 12, 2015, 6:41:44 PM
drifting off topic but... cheating content with a party was always possible. Other people do the fighting and you get in shortly before a boss dies. Some people think that's smart.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info