Nothing But, Item Filter Sound Volume ♩🎤 🎸 🎻 🎷 🎺 📯 🎹 🎶 🎵 🎼 📻 ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

"
Rhys wrote:
I believe a separate item filter sfx volume slider is planned for 2.1.0.

Rngesus you exist! :P
IGN: MENT

https://github.com/ment2008/POE/releases - My Loot Filter
We did it Ment
"
Rhys wrote:
I believe a separate item filter sfx volume slider is planned for 2.1.0.

Will the other sounds still be loaded if they're set to zero, or will it still play them with zero volume?
What about custom sounds tho ? Please GGG, your sounds are cool and stuff but they just blend into the game too much imo. I would love to use "His name is JOHN CENA! tu turu tu.." as my unique item drop sound or some sounds from older games like Zelda etc... Pleeaseeeee.
+1
Still waiting on totally custom loot filter sounds. Please add this ASAP!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
"
Ashriel wrote:
Still waiting on totally custom loot filter sounds. Please add this ASAP!

This will NEVER EVER happen and you know why?

Copy right issues. How is GGG going to control what sounds you(streamers) use and make it so you(streamers) are not copy righting other peoples work. For example, small snippets of a song. That would be copyright infringement and GGG would get sued for allowing people to use sounds/songs in their game that would/could get streamed live to twitch.tv or any other stream hosting website.

The sounds that are in the game are made by GGG and therefor not copyright.

I personally would LOVE to have my own custom sound, because I would make my own sounds. But alot of others wont make their own sounds and just use sounds already on the net.

GGG could possibly make a thread where people put their own sounds into the thread and they MIGHT add it to the item filter sounds. That way everyone can use them but means there will at least be a much greater range of sounds than just 9.

OR

GGG just put a more sounds in and better sounds and a lot more than just 9. maybe 50? At least with a higher number like that, it'll actually give your team something to work towards and come up with some sounds that actually work. Some of the 9 sounds that are currently available suck :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info