2.0.0c Patch Notes

"
Houcemate wrote:
Great, now my Content.ggpk got corrupted, brb re-downloading 6 gigs of stuff, fuck.
:(
I just can't download the patch.. The Download speed stays in 0 or sometimes got crazy numbers like this:
Qarl, do you guys have any report on problems picking up items?
It's been there for me since beta but I can't still understand how to reproduce it consistently.
It seems something related to the labels not highlighting until some mouse movement happens.
Please let me know if it's known or I'll try to investigate further.
"
lepre84 wrote:
Qarl, do you guys have any report on problems picking up items?
It's been there for me since beta but I can't still understand how to reproduce it consistently.
It seems something related to the labels not highlighting until some mouse movement happens.
Please let me know if it's known or I'll try to investigate further.

I have the exact same problem.

After pressing ALT, if my mouse is above the item I want to pick up, I have to wiggle it around for the highlight and ability to pick it up. Otherwise, my character just moves around like a normal click on empty ground.
"
Zero_Blade wrote:

I have the exact same problem.

After pressing ALT, if my mouse is above the item I want to pick up, I have to wiggle it around for the highlight and ability to pick it up. Otherwise, my character just moves around like a normal click on empty ground.

Yep, played some more: basically if the mouse is on the item and I press alt to pick it up, the item label won't highlight until the mouse moves outside of the label and then back in.

edit: finally reddit provides: http://gfycat.com/FlusteredSpectacularLark
Last edited by lepre84 on Jul 11, 2015, 6:27:54 PM
Kinda hard to kill Malachi when the "fancy effects" in the second stage of the Malachi fight give me about 1-5 frames per second even when the fight is over, Intel HD Graphics card, internal, with 1792 MB of approx. total memory, other than the graphics card my pc is pretty good, Intel Core i5-3340 CPU 3.1GHz (4 CPUs). 12gb of ram. I play with the lowest game settings as well. The amount of things happening shoots my latency up to about 300-400ms in that fight and i normally have about 30-70ms instances, if this is just me any help that can be given would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
this constant clicking is getting really annoying my guy keeps picking stuff up just because im trying to move i never had this problem before and i cant find anywhere to fix it. also my guy cant use most of his attacks now. requires a higher level. the last time i was on everything was great now its beginning to piss me off
Not sure if this has been posted before, but it appears to be possible to bug the Arena by killing the animals as they run up the ramps. Have the first arena without any animals and no exit back to the passages.
"
Qarl wrote:
Version 2.0.0c
  • Fixed the icon for the Face Parasite Helmet Skin.
  • Fixed an issue with Frost Blades when supported by Fork.
  • Fixed a bug where large visual effects in the final Act 4 boss fight could appear multiple times when re-entering the area.
  • Fixed a bug where the Freezing Tempest could freeze characters with Cannot be Frozen.

This has been deployed as a restartless patch. Closing and reopening your client will update it.

Hello everyone,can you fix issue with the iron rings. It would be very helpfull for players to buy umlinited iron rings to make amulets for chaos recepies) thank you in advance )
Guys, I have been having severe FPS drops since i installed this patch. Last night everything was working fine, 50-60 fps, after 2.0.0c fps has dropped to about 7-15 fps :/ in every area of the game.

My specs are:
Intel Core i7-4700MQ
16 GB RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4600

What's going on?
Last edited by Smokeshield on Jul 12, 2015, 5:52:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info