Wish I Could Get A Beta Key For My Birthday....

August 13th is my birthday. I'll be 26, a beta key would be a fantastic gift.
It's my birthday today. Let me get an invite!
beta invites sound tasty
"
corax wrote:
Why do you not get any presents ? o.o

To answer your question, is because I have no family, I was in group homes and foster homes the majority of my life.

"
xuconnie wrote:
He doesn't get presents because he's 35. Typical elders not able to receive presents.

See above.

Michael
Seems like unactive members are getting more beta invites. Why are they getting an invite if they don't even log in to the website? I bet half of those people don't even know that they've got a invite yet.
I have my birthday on the 12.08! hand me over dat key! 8)
Im actually surprised there wasn't any troll who pointed at your age by this point in the thread. Good stuff GGG... seems like you attracted the right niche of players.

Aside from that, asking for a beta key just because it's your birthday seems a bit... trollish to say the least.
That is does good sir, but it never hurts to try, no?
"
ssibak wrote:
Seems like unactive members are getting more beta invites. Why are they getting an invite if they don't even log in to the website? I bet half of those people don't even know that they've got a invite yet.

I've noticed that...been watching the invitees like a hawk. A rather large amount haven't logged on in forever with 0 forum posts...
"
UncleMario wrote:
Im actually surprised there wasn't any troll who pointed at your age by this point in the thread.

Why do you say that, because people my age shouldn't be playing video games? I've now been playing video games for 31 years, and started on the Commodore VIC-20. Also, since I've never had a girlfriend in my life, what else besides read, watch movies & tv am I supposed to do?

"
mlauzon wrote:
Proof, the only thing I did to the image was remove the relevant numbers that are extremely private and my middle name:

Image 1 of 2:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2zzlyjc.jpg

Image 2 of 2:

http://i54.tinypic.com/29avedl.jpg

And, I've done my due diligence and proved that my birthday is today.
Michael
Last edited by mlauzon on Aug 11, 2011, 5:53:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info