Path of Exile 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

So unhyped.
You really replaced reduced mana with enlighten. That's the most braindead change you could've made. On the one hand I want to congratulate you for successfully implementing a 4th act, but on the other you made this already quite unaccessible game even more so. Even more unique clutter, even more farming, some buffs here and there but garbage gems still garbage. Economy still a clusterfuck. You clearly lack a concept.
What started out as a great game with vision became a dulled down experience.
"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile Version 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Let's break some records!

I think you already have, longest Patch Notes ever!
"
Warester wrote:
Wow Lightbane Raiment is now a more than suitable option along with CI.
You take practically 30% less phys dmg in cost of a high es body. Which can be better than Lightning Coil!

you read it wrong. it converts your physical into chaos
"
Bananaplasm wrote:
So unhyped.
You really replaced reduced mana with enlighten. That's the most braindead change you could've made. On the one hand I want to congratulate you for successfully implementing a 4th act, but on the other you made this already quite unaccessible game even more so. Even more unique clutter, even more farming, some buffs here and there but garbage gems still garbage. Economy still a clusterfuck. You clearly lack a concept.
What started out as a great game with vision became a dulled down experience.

blah, youre wrong
i have a list of 20 different builds that i want to try, all using different mainskill gem
and the new gems seems superawesome to test also
I'm ok will all of this. Can't wait to play, COME ON!!!
Super hyped about all the new content - heart broken over the massive nerf to overall difficulty. Looking forward to creating some ridiculously op melee builds.

Excited about new high level maps - sad you made it harder to find them and thereby more expensive. At 2 78s per 1ex high level mapping is already so cost prohibitive. Why GGG why
"
AttackDingo wrote:
Super hyped about all the new content - heart broken over the massive nerf to overall difficulty. Looking forward to creating some ridiculously op melee builds.

Excited about new high level maps - sad you made it harder to find them and thereby more expensive. At 2 78s per 1ex high level mapping is already so cost prohibitive. Why GGG why

it was 1,5ex per 78 map back before strongboxes were introduced, lvl 82 maps are going to cost probably 2,5ex, and 1,5 ex for 80 maps
Chris, what was the reason to nerf Ball Lightning that much??
Woohoo!

Two notes:

- you should have detailed the newly added Torment/Bloodlines. Thornflesh,...
- you should update the '/item-data/weapon' tables to include the new maraketh weapons

Good job, GGG!!
"
Atom920 wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
Path of Exile Version 2.0.0: The Awakening Patch Notes

Let's break some records!

I think you already have, longest Patch Notes ever!

+1

Still, Great job, GGG ! I can't wait to play it ! :D
- Super Saltyajin God -

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info