Check Out The Awakening's Microtransactions!

Armour set and wings are not bad.. But i was expected much more :(
Face Parasite MTX aka Facehugger MTX ;)

Nice combo with bloodworm + vampiric footprints

Now i can finally make my Marauder more ugly then he already is, with his base body skin.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jul 9, 2015, 8:06:50 AM
Some very cool stuff here; thanks Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
Not impressed at all:
Demon king armour set is decent, but will likely cost about $50
Raven Wings are actually nice, if i ever build a shadow with a ton of movement speed i might use this.
steam powered wand, just looks so average isn't there already a lightning effect?
fireflies move way too fast, perhaps they don't have real fireflies in NZ to draw inspiration from?
Rock pet, boring.
Blood worm, boring.
face parasite, i can't even begin to imagine why someone would use this, unless they release a full parasite armour, this is just silly.
"
MBata wrote:
Not impressed at all:
Demon king armour set is decent, but will likely cost about $50
Raven Wings are actually nice, if i ever build a shadow with a ton of movement speed i might use this.
steam powered wand, just looks so average isn't there already a lightning effect?
fireflies move way too fast, perhaps they don't have real fireflies in NZ to draw inspiration from?
Rock pet, boring.
Blood worm, boring.
face parasite, i can't even begin to imagine why someone would use this, unless they release a full parasite armour, this is just silly.

yeah parasite armor would make sense with this special head mtx.

Holes in the chest where you see worms coming out.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
I know which one I'm buying first, Rock Elemental Pet, baby!!! Been waiting for this one for awhile...
IGN Ken__Kaniff
Hype !
Will get also get early access to the new passive tree
Wings and armor set looks nice. That rock running looks goofy :) Face parasite... that's sick
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
The armour set, the wings and the tiny rock golem pet ... awesome stuff!

Rip my GGG points.
"just for try, for see and for know"
I cant wait for the sets to drop too!!!! ^^

And for all the people who seem to be complaining about something in 1 way shape of form,

Everything mtx wise is completely optional, if theres nothing you like theres an incredibly high likely hood that in time, something will be made that you do like and that sets WILL go on sale at some point.

Bask in the glory of my almighty parasite helm :D!!!!

CANT WAIT!!!!

GG GGG
Existence is infinite, a weave of live and dead, beyond the understanding of the many mortal threads.
Embrace death to honour the lost, no fear in life no matter the cost. With one of all we are and all of one we trust, throughout past, present and future...... be just.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info