Forum users are now TEN TIMES more likely to get into Beta for now

Yay, great news.
good job
IGN: regss (for social tab)
Am I a forum user now? Kidding aside, hopefully this will appease the masses a bit.
Much obliged.
Can't complain about this!
7K9QN
Alright, cool.
#Chris: dont quote me on that
"
Piggy wrote:
I'm sure beta participants that don't share any information on the forums are exceptionally useful.

This is good news though Chris.

Because they had so much data to share before the game was in beta, right?
You can expect a massive number of random posts due to this.
Wow, great for you guys to do that. now make it 20x more likely for those of us STILL crossing our fingers XDDD
"
Chris wrote:
We've changed the formula for the beta invite timer so that forum users are now substantially more likely to get in.

We can and will alter this later. It has to be fair on everyone, and we do care about the guys who signed up but haven't posted.

By the way, when the signup date is the same as the join date and there are no posts, that doesn't mean that that user is a duplicate or someone who doesn't follow the game. There are tens of thousands of people who signed up and haven't logged in again since their initial signup. They still read the forums and want to be in the beta.

Thanks and it is true, I myself seen this game ages ago, but do not frequent the forums. Life etc. That does not mean I am not a good beta tester and do not deserve a fair shot just as those who spam the forums. Just glad this is not set permenent or I wouldn't stand a chance to get in as I am not a foum junkie.

kyrow.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info