[3.1] RAIDER Tanky Crit Reave/Blade Flurry Dagger/Claw AR+EV+Block NO MIRRORED GEAR

"
magicstop wrote:
Also, here's the current setup. I'd appreciate feedback/tips about how to improve damage and tankiness.

is that WED roll on the belt really useful for anything? i mean, it's not like you do any elemental damage to speak of. Not really an increase in dps tho, just something i noticed.

Add chaos damage on your amulet.
It's hard to change it, but you could look for another ring with open prefix for chaos damage (insted of WED, that is useless in this build, really).
Last edited by Drest on Jan 20, 2017, 6:32:48 AM
Good eye! The WED roll on the belt just happened to come with the belt when I bought it. I haven't changed it, as I don't have my master high enough yet. I've been looking at changing the ring, but it is a bit tricky. There are some +phys tri-resist rings out there, but they're pricey and I'm trying to balance my numbers. Probably my best hope is to find one with an open affix, and then add the chaos. Thanks for the recommendations. I'll do those things now.
how do you do 40k?????
Im tired leveling with this.

How long ago you play Reave? It still viable? Why you don't recording video with boss kills? How you get 120k DPS on REAVE?! Also related items and items in you Character selection are different. Also you Meginord is legacy.

Also: what with single targed with this build? I cannot kill Xoph and other bosses hard to slain!

Wear it now. Im 85 lvl. Use Reave skill.

Spoiler
"
Kryshlom wrote:

How long ago you play Reave? It still viable? Why you don't recording video with boss kills? How you get 120k DPS on REAVE?! Also related items and items in you Character selection are different. Also you Meginord is legacy.

Also: what with single targed with this build? I cannot kill Xoph and other bosses hard to slain!

Spoiler

Buffed with conc effect I'm sitting at 190k with reave atm no mirrored gear,using a binos.
"
Troboss wrote:
"
Kryshlom wrote:

Spoiler

Buffed with conc effect I'm sitting at 190k with reave atm no mirrored gear,using a binos.

You mean 6l with conc effect? Can you open you Characters?
Hello! Is this build viable for shaper, uber, guards?
"
Hello! Is this build viable for shaper, uber, guards?

Only if you have a 40ex+ dagger/claw.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
Anybody run this build with lacerate?
u going crazy over 120k reave i got 1.7mil tooltip reave loath bane and other good items

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info