What build are YOU doing in the Expansion?

Melee GR/EB/MoM in Tempest league look nice for me.
Summon raging spirits and other things to tank for me scion.
Nice to see a variety of builds people are doing. Hope you all do well with them. I'll try to update what I am going to play/my 3rd friend will play soon. Still not 100% on what to play. But, we'll see.
IGN @ Lowken
Hardcore Player
Played since December 31, 2012 and long time supporter of everything GGG.
Arc/Ball Lightning EV/ES hybrid non Acro Shadow .....

testing new defensive options for caster after EB change.
"better to simply go balls deep full retard if you gonna go retard." -Boem-

HC Nado Shot so i can kite and ignore 99% of all the OP stuff that oneshots you out of nowhere.
After that gets nerfed i'll try to new skills.
I tryed a lighting trap-coldsnap trap + flame totem with blind in beta,
which was an absolute breeze through the game, only bosses die a bit slow.
And still tanky with CRAP rares, haved about 3k es and 1.5k life with 30 chaos res at lvl66

What i discovered in prosess was the fact that you can have all the armor you need to survive burst damage from your shield...
Shadow can reach only 4 of em effectively but it will do the work buffing your armor on an archon shield with good flat armor to 1.5k+..

Its all about hc playing for me btw and only reason motivating me to make a well balanced char and try out!
I really dont know how trappers was so unpopular before, did they had a buff on beta?
Max block aegis ice crash in Tempest leaugue(if my net allow me to play HC),some crit glass cannon shit if in softcore.
Last edited by And1111 on Jul 5, 2015, 2:06:41 PM
Elemental RT Kinetic Blast + Frenzy Charges... Not that hard to gear for and should hit around 20-25k DPS rather easily. KB+WED+GMP+BM as a 4-link for starters + getting 50% pierce from tree and another 15% off one of the quest-reward jewels.

And since I'm playing HC I'm probably aiming to use Blood Dance for a silly 10% life-regen with full charges and around 160%'ish total-life in the build... Oh, and like 70% increased life-recovery from flasks xD

Might respec some of the over-the-top defences and such off the build once I get more comfortable with it... I'd go crit but I'm too much of a pussy for that, dont want to off-screen R.I.P myself on some random Thornflesh pack.

And as for the league... Obviously Tempest, HC4LYFE!
Last edited by crafteri on Jul 5, 2015, 7:59:52 PM
Builds I'm considering

TS - looks to be really powerful but I'v done it before so probably not gonna but maybe.
2 handed axe - wondering how it'll work with some of the new melee skills.
Cast on Crit - not sure how reflect is in the beta so I'm kinda scared to try this right away.

Most likely going to do...

Magma orb caster - hopefully it's viable to level up with.
- Gonna continue my SRS on my Scion...
- Not sure If I might change my Marauder from a Incinerate or Dual Flame Totem...
- Might Roll a Trapper Shadow Build...
- Continue my Summoner Build on my Templar...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info