Oh man....next friday...

Been away from the game a while. Is it next friday yet?
you're not worthy anyways :D

I won't play at all at friday although I don't have to work. Daughter finishes school that day, we'll hunt some restaurant-meat instead of rhoas and stinky zombies. poe doesn't run away.
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"

I watched about 90 seconds of that before I realized what was happening.
"
gilrad wrote:
For those who are busy Friday, think of the bright side: you don't have to wade through the clusterfuck that is day 1 bugfixes and floodgate-related errors.

can't be any worse than constant desync though.... i mean unless the server goes down fr a few hours... even really bad lag wouldnt be that much different than the old desync feature they decided to remove.
I've spent 4 hours cleaning my stash today. Still have to deal with the flasks. Stuff like this makes me not want to play in the challenge league.
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Partyin', partyin' (Yeah)
Fun, fun, fun, fun
Lookin' forward to the weekend
I might start a couple weeks after 2.0 drops and patches settle down. Not effected by hype same reason I didnt really fuck with beta.

First thing I have to do is fine tune all old builds under new system to get idea where to go when i start new ladder.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jul 5, 2015, 6:03:53 PM
Important question: When does "next Friday" become "this Friday"?
Today!
I am really looking forward to this , more so than the original launch for some reason :)

Hype Train !!!!

Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info