About the supporter packs.

Okay so I own the 30$ pack, if I buy another one of those, will I then get a 60$ discount if I were to upgrade to Lunaris, for example?
Yep :)

Our 'Buy Packs' page has been updated to automatically credit any eligible purchases after the 20th of April, 2015 towards reducing the cost of your Supporter Pack purchases. This means that any supporter packs purchased through the “Buy Packs” part of our website will take into account previous purchases (up to 80% of the cost of the pack), and will offer you the option to upgrade any eligible previous purchases into the higher tier packs for lesser amounts.

If you have any issues while upgrading at any point, be sure to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
Yep :)

Our 'Buy Packs' page has been updated to automatically credit any eligible purchases after the 20th of April, 2015 towards reducing the cost of your Supporter Pack purchases. This means that any supporter packs purchased through the “Buy Packs” part of our website will take into account previous purchases (up to 80% of the cost of the pack), and will offer you the option to upgrade any eligible previous purchases into the higher tier packs for lesser amounts.

If you have any issues while upgrading at any point, be sure to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com

Right but see, when I look at the upgrade section, it offers no beta key and less shop money, why is that?
Also sorry if this was mentioned before but I'm really slow today, long day at work, anyhow.
I've heard from a friend that if I have, for example, the in game sound track I get from pack X, and once I buy pack Y, I will get cash shop munies for already owning the in game sound track, is that a thing?
When you upgrade from 1 Supporter Pack to another one, it's considered to be the same pack (you only pay the difference between the two packs rather than the total cost)

For this reason, you pay less money ($30 less in total going from Awakening to Lunaris), but receive less points as a result. Additionally, you would not receive an additional Beta Key, as it is considered to be the same pack.

However, as previously mentioned, going from 1 pack to another is considered an "upgrade" and not you purchasing a completely separate pack, which means that this wouldn't apply if you simply went from Awakening to Lunaris.

The only way to receive a second Beta key would be to purchase a second pack at full value (IE a second Awakening Pack for $30 USD or an Axiom Pack for $60 USD).

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
When you upgrade from 1 Supporter Pack to another one, it's considered to be the same pack (you only pay the difference between the two packs rather than the total cost)

For this reason, you pay less money ($30 less in total going from Awakening to Lunaris), but receive less points as a result. Additionally, you would not receive an additional Beta Key, as it is considered to be the same pack.

We do offer some additional point if purchasing a Supporter Pack would result in a duplicate soundtrack. However, as previously mentioned, going from 1 pack to another is considered an "upgrade" and not you purchasing a completely separate pack, which means that this wouldn't apply if you simply went from Awakening to Lunaris.

The only way to receive a second Beta key would be to purchase a second pack at full value (IE a second Awakening Pack for $30 USD or an Axiom Pack for $60 USD).

Hope this helps! If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Right so you're saying that if I have the Awakening pack and instead of upgrading, I just buy the Lunaris pack for full price, I'll get the additional points because I didn't simply upgrade, right?
That's correct! If you buy the Lunaris Pack for the full $260 USD, you would receive the full value of points (2600 Points), and this would also provide you with a second Beta Key.
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
That's correct! If you buy the Lunaris Pack for the full $260 USD, you would receive the full value of points (2600 Points), and this would also provide you with a second Beta Key.

Maybe I didn't ask this correctly, so let me rephrase it.
If I buy the Lunaris pack for full value, will I get the additional points for already owning some of the items in it, for example, the background tracks?
My apologies! Unfortunately, it looks as though that the points for duplicate soundtracks only applied to the older Supporter Packs (Forsaken Masters and earlier), and so doesn't apply to the current batch of Supporter Packs.

In this case, if you have the Awakening and buy the Lunaris Pack, you would get the full value of points, but you would *not* be granted any additional points for having two packs that contain sound tracks.

Apologize for the confusion!
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
My apologies! Unfortunately, it looks as though that the points for duplicate soundtracks only applied to the older Supporter Packs (Forsaken Masters and earlier), and so doesn't apply to the current batch of Supporter Packs.

In this case, if you have the Awakening and buy the Lunaris Pack, you would get the full value of points, but you would *not* be granted any additional points for having two packs that contain sound tracks.

Aww well that's poopie, oh well.
Thanks for the help Brian.
"
Brian_GGG wrote:

Isn't this because the new packs come with the Act4 soundtrack which is new for everyone, including those of us who've bought packs in the past?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info