About the supporter packs.

"
Summoner wrote:
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
My apologies! Unfortunately, it looks as though that the points for duplicate soundtracks only applied to the older Supporter Packs (Forsaken Masters and earlier), and so doesn't apply to the current batch of Supporter Packs.

In this case, if you have the Awakening and buy the Lunaris Pack, you would get the full value of points, but you would *not* be granted any additional points for having two packs that contain sound tracks.

Apologize for the confusion!

Isn't this because the new packs come with the Act4 soundtrack which is new for everyone, including those of us who've bought packs in the past?

It is new. But if you already bought a The Awakening pack, you have the new soundtrack. Should you buy another The Awakening pack you don't get additional points for the soundtrack you already have.

“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Brian_GGG wrote:
Yep :)

Our 'Buy Packs' page has been updated to automatically credit any eligible purchases after the 20th of April, 2015 towards reducing the cost of your Supporter Pack purchases. This means that any supporter packs purchased through the “Buy Packs” part of our website will take into account previous purchases (up to 80% of the cost of the pack), and will offer you the option to upgrade any eligible previous purchases into the higher tier packs for lesser amounts.

If you have any issues while upgrading at any point, be sure to send us an email at support@grindinggear.com

I know this is slightly late, but can I ask how long will the packs be up for?
Until 2.1 at least. Sometime next year I'd guess.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info