Trypophobia anyone?

Anybody else think they milked that theme on one of the new act 4 pictures?

The first image set in here...
https://www.pathofexile.com/theawakening/actfour
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Last edited by Atomic_Noodles on Jul 2, 2015, 5:10:12 AM
if you can't see these monsters you will have a hard time playing the new content.

edit: poe ever had a habit of playing with pathological fears of players (spiders anyone?). act 4 is expanding that for a complete nightmare experience. excited to play it ;)
Last edited by cronus on Jul 2, 2015, 5:55:15 AM
I think my blood pumped a bit too much blood into the rest of the body when I saw those holes, eww..I didn't even know what tryphophobia is until I saw this and a few videos about it on YT. Looks like I have it, lol
Zoom all the way out, play some visually intensive skill (~almost any, that is) and you will hardly even notice it.

Plus, it makes destroying those monsters a little more - personal matter
"
aldorus wrote:
Zoom all the way out, play some visually intensive skill (~almost any, that is) and you will hardly even notice it.

i recommend ice crash and some thin plastic foil over your monitor. you won't get hurt much and can still collect these nice gemcutter divination cards.
Last edited by cronus on Jul 2, 2015, 6:32:48 AM
Trypophobia. That was exact first thing that came to my mind when I first saw the trailer for the awakening (the old trailer like 3 month ago).
Yeah just think about all those POCKED mobs putting their holey hands all over you. heh.
Second-class poe gamer
"
anvilgod wrote:
I think my blood pumped a bit too much blood into the rest of the body when I saw those holes

Hehe so funny

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info