Beta Map Drops and Patch Deployment Delay

How about you give us the half complete patch friday without any wipe, so people can go bananas with all they have, and then wipe mondy with a more cleaner version to gather data?

I kept the weekend free of social obligations and planned a build i could finish until the 9th

Now i sit here and find myself in the odd spot between my desire to play poe and seeing its way to little time to make my viper crit build a reality before it goes live :(

(bad enough i want 2 unique items 90% of the playerbase just vendors...)
Last edited by LadyAlekto on Jul 2, 2015, 6:55:13 AM
"
Evarsor wrote:
and you are getting this info from where exactly?

guessing.
before garena overtook asia and russia, according to dev posts europe and america nearly shared the majority of the global player base. then chris said, the opening of garena asia was a massive success.

edit: then there is the fact that america != us as alot of non us-players play over the us servers.
Last edited by cronus on Jul 2, 2015, 7:25:02 AM
This isn't good. I don't think the volume of people you are going to get testing the final areas on 4 workdays.
Wow this close to release and this? I doubt you guys will be able to keep the release date or even worse will let this out with bugs to keep it. It always seems to be delays with you guys.
i dont see why you guys are still complaining. heres the reality of things:

THERES NO WAY THEY WILL BE ABLE TO ACT ON YOUR REPORTS BEFORE IT GOES LIVE

ok? it takes time to test stuff and they just dont want to put in stuff to hastily
the version you will see on monday is very likely the FINAL version with only a few very minor changes or possible crashfixes, THATS ALL

they will ofcourse appreciate peoples feedbacks,statistics from playing anyway,
since they can make hotfixes the week after launch, but like i said above...
Rofl now that I got support pack they should have head start for packs. jk kinda. Hyped for live with new leagues.
Sounds good, as little time for everyone to get pro on the new content before GO live, the better.

I will still beta and ill still be taking Friday off, good calls all round.
All is good, i dont care about delays. You always deliver GGG.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Bikalo wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

Don't like pulling numbers out of my ass, but I see 5-10% of the player base reaching a4m, hope that's enough as feedback goes.

Most players play for 4-5 hours per day or longer besides most veteran players can reach Merciless in 7 hours or so without rushing too much.

Where are you pulling 4-5 hours from... your ass?

Whilst most people cannot reach merciless in 7 hours. Those stats are pulled from the top players who spend their time racing through content and skipping all side quests.

If you haven't noticed, BETA invites went to people from all walks of life so most people in beta if not the vast majority are not rushing through in 7-8-9-10 hours at all.

Besides if you are spending such a little bit of time going through the content , I can almost guarantee that you are not reporting shit and are testing the game out against your own build ideas!
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Last edited by Ziiyo on Jul 2, 2015, 8:04:54 AM
Last edited by Vhypur on Feb 23, 2020, 12:04:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info