What is your opinion about new globes?

"
jeż wrote:
"
politically correct the orb art.
excuse me but how the fuck half naked woman body (or even full naked) can be politically affected/involved/whatever ?
Because we live in a world of easily offended people and people that seek to be disturbed by things in order to complain about them ie: neo-feminist
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
jeż wrote:
I think GGG should allow players to choose between old and new style (Or mby they should even include that gay templar globes, they wanted to force some time ago?). Thats my 3 alternations. Share your thoughts!

There might just be a new MTX that allows you to do just that... in your nearly friendly cash shops.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Maybe Chris is just bored of the old look and wants a change. It could be something that simple.

The price or playability isn't being effected at all, so all of this concern is ridiculous.
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
jeż wrote:
"
excuse me but how the fuck half naked woman body (or even full naked) can be politically affected/involved/whatever ?
Because we live in a world of easily offended people and people that seek to be disturbed by things in order to complain about them ie: neo-feminist

thanks buddy, forgot that in some countries political correctness is a serious issue in interpersonal relations! so we should have represent of every human race, so no one could say that GGG is ignoring any, for example yellow race people, what is more we should have gay, lesbian, transsexual,etc. instead of rain a rainbow everywhere, musli, christian, buddist and all other religions (what about spaghetti monster church or jedi knight church from Australia?) so no one gonna be offended. oh and I forgot skulls are offending to those who has died and lions head as a globe promotes hunting!

Aye Aye Captain!
"
jeż wrote:
"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_correctness

I'm not saying I agree with the need to be politically correct (if that is the itent) with the orb art, but if it makes GGG feel better, doesn't bother me.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give moar Power Creep Pls

Last edited by Druga1757 on Jul 1, 2015, 10:43:57 AM
What bothers me the most about the new design (aside from possibility of being done for political correctness) is the fact that the rope around the right globe is thicker than on the left.

I liked how simpler and slim the previous design was.
not sure if I like the chains on the left side either.. will give it a bit more time to see if I can adapt to it.
Still think they should give you options to change it, and monetize some new/custom ones.

EDIT: Shags won this thread
Oblivious
Last edited by Disrupted on Jul 1, 2015, 11:00:15 AM
Don't mind new art, it is ok. I would like to have option to get them ladies back though. Like some suggested, UI option in menu. I really hope the change wasn't dictated by GGG giving in to those few that feel offended by naked ladies in Wraeclast world.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
At least they didn't replace them with old men, amirite? =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
meh, it looked better before.

Now if naked lady are censured, please do it on ingame penis statue too if not it is double standard.
Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Jul 1, 2015, 11:18:50 AM
"
Raycheetah wrote:
At least they didn't replace them with old men, amirite? =^[.]^=

Dear god Ray, don't give them ideas!
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info