Community Showcase #12

The Front Seat Gamer Podcast by GGG Developers Blake, Nick and Saveun.
A few of our developers have set up an unofficial podcast where they discuss various games, development and aspects of Path of Exile and working at Grinding Gear Games.

In a recent episode they hosted an interview with Lead Programmer Jonathan Rogers. Here is Part One and Part Two. You can find their other episodes here or on iTunes.

If you have questions you want to ask them for the podcast you can post them here.

The State of Exile Podcast
Episode 31 of the State of Exile podcast with guests Nugiyen and UberElite is up. Here is Part One and Part Two. Episode 32 with guest ProjectPt is also up. You can find Part One and Two here and here.

No Beta? You could always sort your stash tabs by WanderingInPixels
This piece of fan art is pretty remarkable. As an online game, it's typical that fan art is digitally made. It's nice to see a more traditional art medium that incorporates elements of Path of Exile.

The Carnage Heart Keychain by Meronomus
You may remember Meronomus from his previous Exalted Orb creation. He's back again with a new Carnage Heart keychain. You can find his photos and process explanation here.

What if PoE was made of text? by NightingaleChant
This quirky video is based on one player's imaginings of what Path of Exile might be like if it were made of text.

Mad Mori VS Merveil and an Abaxoth bro! by Morikiopa
Check out Mori's reaction as he's caught off guard after spawning Beyond Demon Tzteosh in a Zana Mission. Warning: Loud/Strong Language.

If you would like to submit your work to share with others and be considered for future Community Showcase posts, please post it in the Community Showcase Forum.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Jun 23, 2015, 9:19:20 PM
rock on!
WanderingInPixels fan art is AWESOME!!! :D
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Last edited by AltairLT on Jun 23, 2015, 9:05:29 PM
Heh as always some pretty neat stuff.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
That painting by WanderingInPixels is BEAU-TI-FUL
Last edited by Samwell_Tarly on Jun 23, 2015, 9:19:39 PM
WanderingInPixels fan art is my favourite piece so far, I wish I had his talent!
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
That Brutus made of text is insanely accurate.
Slow'n'Steady-Proud Standard Player
Litenheat 77 LS|Onroids 67 IC|Iendis 82 SA|LeslieMagnafuzz 76 Arc|Rakta 83 Tank|Kalika 78 Reaver|Borealis 78 BoRWoE|lendis 74 TS|Astreex 74 WS|Ignitium 88 IW|Ignitia 75 SRS|Mahakali 81 CoC|Selenne 81 FB|LesIieMagnafuzz 70 IC|Ulfhedinn 75 Sweeper
WanderingInPixels' piece looks frame worthy. Would love to have one in the living room :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
The CM comes through again!! That bit of fan art is pretty neat
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Really surprised, that I missed the FanArt by WanderingInPixels.

I like it a lot :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info