What is going to happen to The Goddess Scorned?

"

My fourth and final unique is still on target to be a low level spiked bundle in the vein of Pillar of the Caged God called Charan's Moderation.

Really? Damn that made me grin!

If it's in the vein of pillar it's gonna be end-game viable though \o/

A unique that levels with you?

That name though u.u, i might have just head-banged my keyboard, or not.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
CharanJaydemyr you are awesome.
We are a legion for we are many. No one shall stand in the way of the exiles of wraeclast.
Hm... sounds ominous.:D

Edit:
On closer inspection, this item seems to be a hoot and a half.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
Last edited by Mikrotherion on Oct 7, 2015, 3:25:59 AM
"
GGG themselves suggested the Unleashed-centric mod/state/debuff/buff, probably because it really is easier to balance than 'ignites reflect back to you'...it's also a lot neater to have one line of text do the heavy lifting for 2+ lines of mods, provided that combination of states are intuitive and clear.

I think it would be interesting to see something that deals DOT/Burn over x seconds so degen can be aimed at long or short durations. Or even if you had an effect where an ignite caused enemies to shoot fire, that would be pretty good and reliant on duration.

Might be interesting if you decide to have ignites reflect back to you, because it means that a more powerful burn hurts you more.

:)

PS I agree with your sentiments about DPS sticks, and likewise I don't particularly like sticks with names of players on them. A DPS stick might as well be a rare, not "unique". :)

There aren't enough versatile uniques in the game, IMHO.
Last edited by ihasmario on Oct 6, 2015, 5:48:27 AM
Last edited by Aalhamas on Feb 21, 2016, 8:51:29 PM
I also have high hopes for the 3rd Goddess. I have a G.Bound that literally goes on every character I roll upon hitting level 7 and a G.Scorned for when they hit 28. The weapon unfortunately starts to struggle a lot in Act4/endgame so I'm hoping Unleashed will be usable as an endgame weapon, even its its not the absolute best choice.
Last edited by Deloth on Oct 7, 2015, 11:01:13 AM
"
No, Chris Wilson is awesome.

I am merely not bad.

Oh, I've canceled Charan's Moderation btw. I've got something much more...umbrageous in mind.

Tentative name: The Hood of The Half. Hunter's Hood.

The first thing they should see is the brightness of your smile,
And the last -- the darkness of your eyes.
--Charan, Shadow of Wraeclast

With the unique mods: Socketed specters gain 20 monster levels if used to summon Plummeting Ursa's.

And: Plummeting Ursa specters have their default attack replaced with their falling from the sky spawn.

Clearing maps with drop bears like a boss.
"ran out of high teir maps to leave on the ground - people kept taking the higher teirs" - Da Pagionator
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T31clJn_oNQ
Last edited by PrinceOfPuddles on Oct 7, 2015, 4:15:19 PM
I liked the Charan's Moderation idea so I'm sad to see it leave. but i love the flavor text on your new idea, "Charan, Shadow of Wraeclast" I could not stop laughing. Good luck with it.

BTW PrinceOfPuddles your idea is genius I would love to go into pvp and rain drop bears every where. :D
We are a legion for we are many. No one shall stand in the way of the exiles of wraeclast.
^Need more clue's '-.-

Also sad to see Charan's Moderation gone, i still had a laugh when this thread got bumped.

Ha, the righteous audacity.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info