Hybrid GlacialHammer/ FlameTotem build - opinions?/questions.

It's 2% for each attack you make. Also it's getting nerfed in 2.0, I think down to 0.2% per (so 0.4% total for the pair). You can get an extra 1% (0.2%) from the Doryani belt, but we'll have to wait until 2.0 to see if it's worth it.

It won't leech to you from the flame totem, but I don't know if the totem will leech or if nothing simply happens.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
Ok, thanks. By the way: Your build sounds also cool.

[At new readers, two additional questions on the previous page, last comment]
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
Last edited by rusher21 on Jun 24, 2015, 9:26:14 PM
"
rusher21 wrote:
Do you know if the Trigger Damage from Tempest Shield, let alone Castwhen damage taken (the damage spell) or vengeance, will be reflected?
-Will a stun avoidance (natural 50%) by having Energieshield > 1 still proc a cast when stunned? (afaik yes)

p.s. Cast when stunned was referring to a high blockrate build (block can also be a stun), the thing is you would have to add increased blockrecovery (bottom of duellist, not far away). Which would make for alot of elemental damage from Blocks; (new) Tempest Shield + Stuns. But that would be a whole other setup. Just an idea; because I enjoy having ideas.

Even if you didn't actually cast the spell, it still came from you and it will be reflected to you.

There are currently four ways to avoid stun in the game
- stun immunity on unwavering or chayula, you can't get stunned at all so cast on stun doesn't work
- stun avoidance on heart of the oak and some minor nodes, you don't get stunned even if stun roll was successful, CoS doesn't work either
- stun ignore as a ES property, you technically do get stunned but ignore it completely, CoS works
- ignore interruption while casting on witch nodes, you get stunned but ignore the flinch part, CoS works

"
gilrad wrote:
It won't leech to you from the flame totem, but I don't know if the totem will leech or if nothing simply happens.

Yeah, it will leech to itself.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Thanks.

Will updated Gems automatically upgrade with the beta (so for instance Flame Totem getting +projectiles), or do I have to find a new one in order to get the new benefits?
Christmas comes early - The Awakening!
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ┊  ┊
┊  ★  ☆
99% sure all gems will update. Legacy gems have never existed on data updates (IIQ didnt have data changed, just drop rate).

I have done several life/es hybrids and this is my opinion on them.

- super high effective hp pool. One shots don't happen. :)

- no sustain. your energy shield can be removed at the start of the map and never go above half again. :(

The only build's that hybrid works on efficiently is freeze prolif builds and summoners IMO. You do have freeze but not a ton of attack speed/crit behind it so you won't be freezing left right and centre. You are also melee and with new prolif aoe range mobs will stop your es recharge most likely.
Just something to consider.
IGN: smexylolrus
"
smexylolrus wrote:
99% sure all gems will update. Legacy gems have never existed on data updates (IIQ didnt have data changed, just drop rate).

I have done several life/es hybrids and this is my opinion on them.

- super high effective hp pool. One shots don't happen. :)

- no sustain. your energy shield can be removed at the start of the map and never go above half again. :(

The only build's that hybrid works on efficiently is freeze prolif builds and summoners IMO. You do have freeze but not a ton of attack speed/crit behind it so you won't be freezing left right and centre. You are also melee and with new prolif aoe range mobs will stop your es recharge most likely.
Just something to consider.

Glacial Hammer has an inbuilt freeze chance, with some nodes he could reach 35-40% chance per hit which is reasonable.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info