Feb 14: 3h Solo HC (Calibration - no prizes)

"
Cepajavas wrote:
I don't know where to get the passowrd and this shit is annoying

You could try actually reading the event announcement...
Meh, had no idea there was a race.. chris.. next time mooaar advertisement
"
Meh, had no idea there was a race.. chris.. next time mooaar advertisement

It's been on the main page for several days.....
Why are the races on the day before they say they are on?
Died in weavers in 5th place, first overall marauder.

Was 42nd going at coves start

24 in wrath\anger

13 in forrest

8 at dark forrest.

I like the way zones have been changed, but as per usual sins\weavers are far far too dangerous compared to surrounding zones areas.

Weavers for Desync (which killed me) and sins just for in general nastiness. I don't mind if Sins stays the way it is, but I'd hope for races wed have a once every 5 minutes /oos we can use because I knew EXACTLY what was happening to me, I stopped moving, hit all my pots tried to groundslam to kill some mobs, still died.

Race and time limited /ooc was be an interesting mechanic.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
I died at weavers as well, just as soon as I could've equipped a 2h hammer that boost my dps from 35 to 84.
got desync and all spiders continued jumping on me (didn't even have ms boots)

My first race, was Templar rank 80 overall when I died.

Entered weavers at lvl 17 though, a bit too early I think.
Last edited by IronStep on Feb 13, 2013, 4:07:55 PM
"
Peedge wrote:
Why are the races on the day before they say they are on?

They're not. Right now it's February 14th in New Zealand (where GGG is located).
Hmm I will go melee/caster on real races or I will lose time getting RoA from another character.

Ranger is forced to take RoA to kill merveils 2nd form quiet fast.

I tried to circle around but over time there are around 6 summons even low hp and they will simply eat the PA. 1 Manaflask and a shortbow was also a problem.

1.06(15 min for both merv forms) is quiet a bad time for merveil imo.

What I don't really like is that weavers chambers yields barely experience even being a level 20 zone and skipping is a matter of luck on a 230 HP ranger.

In the end if I played full time I guess it would be level 27-28 but I lost too much time at merveil and since there are no currency rewards another cruel filler :p

"
Entered weavers at lvl 17 though, a bit too early I think.

I entered it with level 15 and left it with level 15 I got level 16 on my way to Dark Forest never happened to me in closed beta.
The Hatchling experience is just poor.

Maybe would be better if I do sins first since it's level 19 with bigger zombies.

Good Game,. Congrats top Level players.
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Rolled a fire summoner, started late but still made top 13 of all witches with casual play because I HAVE A LIFE & ENJOY PLAYING TAKING MY TIME!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info