What is the feature you can't understand why GGG hasn't added yet?

"
BurakUeda wrote:
Tab tabs

( Sorry for teh awesome Fireworks skills :/ )

This looks awesome
Item durability. Like they don't even care about those useless stones and scraps lying around.
a bag to equip that gives more inventory space, no not a unique just a simple bag expansion.
Email notification when you get a pm on the forums.

Also the ability to copy your name/order/color of your standard stash tabs to your league stash tabs
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
Last edited by Dethklok on Jun 29, 2015, 6:25:56 PM
"
camapngu133 wrote:
Item durability. Like they don't even care about those useless stones and scraps lying around.

I for one loathed this system. I'm glad when they implemented the Whetstones/Scrap it was just to add Quality Bonuses to equipment.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Animated Guardian Gear window

Like diablo2's merc window

Note: while we are talking about AG... Range fucking weapons plz!
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
a flask-sound when i drop a flask or pick it up
Guild "Metal" /// league + standard /// NO voice-chat necessary
DAMAGE NUMBERS
I tried to get in to the game twice. Both times did not last too long even though I love so many things about PoE.
I strongly believe it's due to a lack of visual representation as my character is getting stronger... as in floating damage numbers getting higher and higher.
In every RPG I enjoy and play, I max out my chars to the absolute maximum until it is not possible to make numbers explode on top of stuff I hit any higher.

I understand it's a personal preference andcall me crazy but thats just something I've loved ever since I was a kid playing Final Fantasy 3.

Please just add it as an option. Many people don't like or need them but I am sure there is also a lot of people that would.

Thanks
Variable Partysize so i can specify to only let 3 or 5 other ppl join....
A way to exit the game / exit to character selection with your mouse only. There is no way (at least that I've found) to have the "Escape" screen open using only your mouse, the menu button has everything listed but not that. It is excessively annoying to me since I am often swarmed by piles of kittens and they often fall asleep on my lap and left arm so I can continue to move the mouse around and click but I can't escape the game so I have to wake them up to reach the escape button. Makes me sad.

Also I wish there was an easier way to scroll through merchant tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info