Timeline Until The Awakening Release

"
Deadpeng wrote:
New players are incoming and I will have to bear with more people trying to buy my legacy items at non-legacy prices. After I finally enlighten them about the truth of the economy of this game, I will see them quit and realize how much time I have wasted coaching newbies...

WOW now thats not a cynical elitist attitude now is it?
Well that's the sexiest news I've seen a very long time :)
Oh man. If there really are random Boss spawns everywhere in Hardcore I have to try it, although I'm not a HC player
Awesome! Looking forward to this!
"
Miarani wrote:
Around july 10th -sounds like my holiday :)
The so far secret "added layer of awesomeness" to the upcoming challenge league sounds very inviting too- happy I got time still to lvel my gals in standard as well before that ;D

I'm excited for it too - I think it really ties the leagues together thematically.

Working on this league is fun in general though. There's a built-in division of labour that means I get to think up ideas to surprise the other designers and vice versa. I expect we'll go into that later though :)

"
Thejunior wrote:
A Hardcore league without crazy bosses spawning from anywhere anytime? - Chris you don't have to lie to me. We've been friends for so long, I know what your heart truly desires - crazy amount of rips & an insane global chat.

It's true though. He's not even kidding.
Gameplay & Level Design
Need help? Contact support@grindinggear.com
Oh man... July 10th... ill have painful visit to a dentist Q_Q

PoE will be like a candy afterwards...
Awesome update; thanks Chris!
"Experience is the best teacher,but there's only one seat in his classroom."
Play with honour and show some class - www.theAmazonBasin.com
Zarabeth - Level 89 Ranger
Wicked Wanda - Level 87 Witch
Xarabeth - Level 79 Scion
"
Chris wrote:
As you know, part of Act Four (the three areas after Kaom/Daresso, which include a whole lot of boss fights) has been excluded from the Beta so far. I'd like to confirm that we are planning to include it in the Beta. We expect to release it around a week before the final release. We're handling most of the testing of this content internally, but do want to get your feedback on its balance prior to release. While game systems like the Jewel system needed extensive testing over several months, areas and boss fights are much easier to get public feedback on over a few days. This also prevents player burnout on that new content :)

Internal testing or no internal testing. Just One week for Player-Beta-Test of the new areas/boss fights and balance issues? I really hope that the given time will be sufficient to receive enough extern-data. I know that fulfilling the release within the stated release-date is important for business but having a proper game running with satisfying balancing for most players should be equally important.

For Beta itself:
Spoiler

By the way: I still hope that the areas of Act4 will be shortened. I love the downgraded areas of Act1 to 3 (and the placement of waypoints). They feel better and more sensible. however Act 4 feels very chevy to me.

Greetings
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Jun 22, 2015, 8:58:15 AM
Is there any chance Javelins will be added into the game in the future ?
Thanks for the update. Excited to find out about the new challenge leagues.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info