Weekend Classic Effects Sale and Office Move

Great news! <3 GGG
All the best GGG! Pleasure to see you growing:)
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
seems like all great companies start in a garage XD
Yeah, I didn't want to say anything when I visited your offices, but it was not an ideal situation for a dev team of your size. Taking up 3-4 rooms, while not that far from each other doesn't facilitate communication well.

Hopefully your new office will remedy this.... and not be in an area with ridiculously steep hills.
GL hopefully you dont desync back to your old offices! :)
chris, nice that you finally managed to get the new property and good luck that every equipment works afterwards. your proggers office really was cramped, having more space to breath will definitely lead to the team being more productive but i hope you somehow keep that "startup feeling" i liked.
err, and don't forget to move the peacock ;)

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
new office!? nice!!!
Grats on the office! As a result of the sale...I'm now the owner of 40 frogs... :/
move to auckland CBD ??? plz!!!
Grats on the new office - old one looks so nice too , can I have plz - if only I did not live in Finland ;)!
Great weekend sale, only just noticed it coming back from doing my weekend stuff- now happy owner of a frog and nice and classy turquoise weapon effect for two weapons :)
yay and got to take back a bit of my "first impressions" post saying the microtransactions could be a tad cheaper, well the sales seem to be very good and inviting to me, plus the stuff I bought earlier= mummy skin and cat pet made me very happy even at full price.
Nice to see good sales like this one. An honest game worth supporting. Cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info