[2.0] 二刀流 "Nitōryū" Endgame Reave by fiqst

"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
hi how is this build on atziri ?

Yeah easy, but you shouldn't expect anything less after spending this much on gear.

As for uber? Who knows. I have yet to see a life based reave build do it in 2.0
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
ok i been tempted by the speed of this build

which weopen choice for this build ? it must be vaal rapier?
would it be a good idea to go IR when doing this in HC?
"
vezlaine1528 wrote:
ok i been tempted by the speed of this build

which weopen choice for this build ? it must be vaal rapier?

With this particular build yes, Vaal Rapier is best to cap crit, but not essential. Just look at any sword you see and multiply the crit chance by 10 to roughly see the final crit chance.

So a corsair sword with 7% crit would have around 70% in the end after charges, 80% against cursed enemies, which is not bad.

"
Sancho wrote:
would it be a good idea to go IR when doing this in HC?

Currently, this build had the following defence stats:

46% dodge (75% with vaal grace)
30% spell dodge (65% with vaal grace)
30%ish evasion

Physical:
20% fortify
11% AA
12% EC
30% as cold (taste)
30/40% as lightning (if using LC)

In my experience with IR, I'd need to invest nodes into armor and block, and use Rumi and granites, and you'll need at least 20k armor to be effective at high lvl mapping.

I think the easier way is acro+phase
and with it, i can handle 110% quantity 79+ maps without problems
so with the new update to the marauder section are we seeing any changes to the tree? or are the nodes good enogough since the nodes are already buffed on the one handed damage.
"
merbi wrote:
so with the new update to the marauder section are we seeing any changes to the tree? or are the nodes good enogough since the nodes are already buffed on the one handed damage.

The Born to Fight notable passive skill now grants 20 additional Accuracy Rating.

The Strong Arm and Butchery notable passive skills now grant 25% increased Physical Damage with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 20%) and 5% increased Attack Speed with One Handed or Two Handed Melee Weapons (up from 4%).

we already take these 2 nodes so it's a direct buff the build.

The Versatility passive notable now grants 4% increased Attack Speed.

an intriguing node that's only 2 nodes from the path. I'd like to try this.

Btw -

I have a duelist build that has the exact same play style (reave) but it's much cheaper and uses bino's kitchen knife.

If you're looking to get into reave and have say, 15-40ex, check it out:

"Bill the Butcher"
Gave uber another go. Killed Vaals and trio without dying. Killed Atziri after dying 4 times. 2 of the deaths were very avoidable, so overall it wasn't too bad. 2nd run was not so good.
The 2nd Vaal boss was at 5% and I was going to flicker on top of it and then finish it, but instead I flickered to an add, and then the Vaal beamed me down. Got to the trio and killed the first 2, leaving the cycloner. Died twice to the bleed because of running out of flask charges. I panic hit them too often and ran out when I needed them. Could only get Atziri to half before running out of portals. Really disappointed with how I played the 2nd run, but at least I know it can be done now.

I looked at the video of the CI melee guy doing Uber, but I played the fights differently. I also used Reave for all the fights. The first 2 bosses really aren't that difficult as long as you don't fuck up. Atziri herself is the problem. I don't have enough leech to just tank the flameblasts and leech back up like he does. Since I use Herald Curse on Hit to sustain power charges, it means I don't have them up for any of the uber fights which is pretty bad. It would be a lot easier if I could crit reliably. In hindsight, I probably should've recolored my chest and used PCoC gem.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Sep 8, 2015, 6:23:44 PM
"
Gave uber another go. Killed Vaals and trio without dying. Killed Atziri after dying 4 times. 2 of the deaths were very avoidable, so overall it wasn't too bad. 2nd run was not so good.
The 2nd Vaal boss was at 5% and I was going to flicker on top of it and then finish it, but instead I flickered to an add, and then the Vaal beamed me down. Got to the trio and killed the first 2, leaving the cycloner. Died twice to the bleed because of running out of flask charges. I panic hit them too often and ran out when I needed them. Could only get Atziri to half before running out of portals. Really disappointed with how I played the 2nd run, but at least I know it can be done now.

I looked at the video of the CI melee guy doing Uber, but I played the fights differently. I also used Reave for all the fights. The first 2 bosses really aren't that difficult as long as you don't fuck up. Atziri herself is the problem. I don't have enough leech to just tank the flameblasts and leech back up like he does. Since I use Herald Curse on Hit to sustain power charges, it means I don't have them up for any of the uber fights which is pretty bad. It would be a lot easier if I could crit reliably. In hindsight, I probably should've recolored my chest and used PCoC gem.

Nice work mate, well done!

You're definitely the first life based reave I've heard about killing uber.

Grats on doing it pure reave.

Some questions:

Did you swap aoe and conc for bosses?

Did you go armour or acro?

Did you DW or 1h+shield?
I'm still playing as CI, there's just no other topic to post in :p

I swap Conc effect in for bosses, though for the trio, after the first 2 are dead, I kinda feel like swapping back to Inc Aoe is best if you can manage to do a quick swap. With 2 down, a lot of adds are spawning and with Conc effect you have too low range to take them down while also having to deal with the last guy.

Since I'm CI, I have neither armor nor Acro, and using a shield.
what for Jewels i can use for this Build??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info