[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Ruricon wrote:
you said a few pages back that 1 IIQ is roughly equal to 4 IIR.

There's an important caveat to note here. That the IIQ assumes that you are scaling it in conjunction with IIR in order to get that 4:1 effectiveness. IIQ on its own is not directly equal.

But yes. I think that it's the better progression, with the change to Goldwyrm/Aurseize drop rates and the associated prices that we're seeing because of it.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 16, 2015, 6:50:59 PM
this build is great man, even with shitty gear I am having an easy time going into maps and I don't have any good gear yet, like it's all bad lol.

Rampage IGN: RIP_Stannis_Baratheon
"
AntonChigur wrote:
this build is great man, even with shitty gear I am having an easy time going into maps and I don't have any good gear yet, like it's all bad lol.

Glad it's working out well for you =)
Was getting pretty shit drops this league.

My RNG has changed and I can finally afford some good items.

"

We're twins!

Have you ever thought about running a CoH setup with vulnerability? Seems like it'd be a lot of free damage, since a lot of the links seem rather "free".
"
Have you ever thought about running a CoH setup with vulnerability? Seems like it'd be a lot of free damage, since a lot of the links seem rather "free".

Wouldn't add significant damage, unless you happened to have a Tyrannical roll as the spare prefix on a +3 harbinger. It would just allow for a semi-auto curse setup with SA-Chain-Vuln-CoH and give you an alternate skill to blow boxes up with.
Last edited by Serleth on Jul 16, 2015, 8:42:54 PM
"
Serleth wrote:
"

Wouldn't add significant damage, unless you happened to have a Tyrannical roll as the prefix on a +3 harbinger. It would just allow for a semi-auto curse setup with SA-Chain-Vuln-CoH and give you an alternate skill to blow boxes up with.

I just meant it'd be easier to curse with CoH-SA rather than manually cursing.

Also, is Clarity really that necessary? I feel like Inc Duration Rally Cry can easily sustain mana, but I don't have first hand experience. You could maybe get Primal Spirit to make Clarity unnecessary, if it isn't already.
"
I just meant it'd be easier to curse with CoH-SA rather than manually cursing.

With faster casting in..... not really. Especially if you happen to have a slow attack speed bow. Even faster attacks on that in a 5L COH setup isn't as fast as manually cursing when you need to.

"
Also, is Clarity really that necessary? I feel like Inc Duration Rally Cry can easily sustain mana, but I don't have first hand experience. You could maybe get Primal Spirit to make Clarity unnecessary, if it isn't already.

It isn't, not with Soul Siphon in and Goldwyrm boots on, but it's definitely QoL.

With the right jewels, you can get capped resistances without running purity, leaving you free to do Grace/Clarity, so you might as well add it @ end-game.
I got to 71 and I'm getting 2shot by some bosses or Vagan lol.

Resists capped, 45% chance to dodge, seething divine flasks save me a lot but they can only do so much against bosses like the Desert Map one..

Any suggestion?

Also holy fuck prices have skyrocketed for almost everything...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info