[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
Gosen wrote:
Spoiler

So what's wrong with mine? I don't apply any bonuses, but still pure numbers are different.

Have a look at the Database and Processor Tab, most probably you got another version of the script
Last edited by Fleshrocket on Jan 3, 2016, 9:19:29 PM
i'm currently playing HC and need some advice for the IIR/IIQ stuff, i have one andvarius ring, goldwyrm boots, all others items are rare, what i can go for now ?

Last edited by malboyoo on Jan 4, 2016, 3:11:30 AM
"
malboyoo wrote:
i'm currently playing HC and need some advice for the IIR/IIQ stuff, i have one andvarius ring, goldwyrm boots, all others items are rare, what i can go for now ?

OP

"Gearing Progression" spoiler.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
when you said empower 3, you are referring the empower lvl after +1 soc from bow right?
"
khroness wrote:
when you said empower 3, you are referring the empower lvl after +1 soc from bow right?

No, that's the base gem level.

Dieng to play the build but my bow just wont give me the colors (170 dex), to many exs wasted. might have to do a trade-up :(
Creator
If anyone's looking for a level 80+ rigwald kill, PM me. I know a guy. 1ex fee + 1ex collateral, 10/10 legit he gives collateral back.
Hey folks!

Don't know about you but I'm having fun with CA this league.

I didn't follow this guide and am doing things a bit differently it seems. Hoping I'm not doing something horribly wrong here. Just looking for a bit of advice :)

Info:
Spoiler
I don't run clarity, I run blasphemy-vulnerability. mana is not an issue w/ 5-link, sadly I don't have a 6 link to test (soon hopefully)

Essence drain for map bosses, blowing through T11-13's. RNG hates me no t14 yet

Maxed resistance
19/259 (waiting on 2nd andv ring)
4300 hp ... having such low life can be tough :(
phase aco

Gear:
Spoiler

Similar tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYAAO4DHgUtBbUHHgzyDkgRLxGWE20UCRR1FSAWvxjbGbQbyB9BI_YmiCaVKk0qWyzpLYMuIy5TMHEwfDWSNj031DpCOuE-zz8nQzFHfklRSshLeE2SUUdS7FVLVvpaGluvXEBh4mKsZU1qjGyMbqp07XWedct2gnfXeu97w38rgl6E2Yazh8uKr419jX6Nv4_6kBGTmZUunaqi2aXLpzSnm7DYtMW00bVItfK3MLe2u569Nr3mvqfAnMLswzPIDMgUzxXP3dNv1CPYvdrB3Q3dqOOE6mLrY-0_8NXxivJF9W_-Cg==

Running in talisman, 21K cloud 5000K life 60% evasion phase acro, running artic armour, Grocery tree skill

will try to go on Uber when i reach 30ish cloud dps...

"
Gryphyn wrote:
Hey folks!

Don't know about you but I'm having fun with CA this league.

I didn't follow this guide and am doing things a bit differently it seems. Hoping I'm not doing something horribly wrong here. Just looking for a bit of advice :)

Yeah that talisman you're running is why I don't suggest running talis for this build. It's solid, and you're getting a nice damage boost but it'll be a pain when trying to res balance for the second andvarius + the rarity is low + it doesn't have life + a version of that talisman that covers everything off would be madly expensive.

You should hit about 4.5k or so if you swapped to a regular rare gold amulet.

I disagree with Blasphemy + Vuln setup simply because there will be bosses where you want to be at range, and your curse won't cover the distance. Hence I discluded that option from this build.

Move Mind Drinker out for Soul Siphon. This build does not leech mana.

Otherwise you're looking solid, but you'll want to invest in jewels that cover off that walk through Written and Blood and up into Atrophy. That's a lot of points invested when you could save yourself efficiency. You would need three jewel additional sockets with double damage rolls to cover off dropping Atrophy, and only two of those would need life rolls + the two scion life points, and you're equal in coverage for point-for-point investment. That last jewel gets life on it, or another damage roll and you're ahead.

It's pretty min-max stuff, but just so you're aware.

If you don't feel like it, you don't need to make that jewel switch but I definitely recommend changing out Mind Drinker > Soul Siphon, and swapping to the Frenzy CoH setup.

Also, pretty sure I saw you in a rotation today. Good to see you again =)
Last edited by Serleth on Jan 4, 2016, 10:08:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info