[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

@Sploodge

Yes. Depending what else I can possibly work out.

"
Attentionee wrote:
Hey

Wouldn't it be better to go http://imgur.com/9Cg7Nrz instead of http://imgur.com/AP2akGY
?
You'll gain 5% life and 4% increased evasion rating per frenzy charge and lose 10 dex and 18% frenzy charge duration.

Ah, you're right, for Shadow Acro. Editing OP.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 15, 2015, 3:33:38 PM
"
Chronodroid wrote:
"
Skaithakk wrote:

May i ask why you have so many CA's?

It's because I will convert some to lvl 1 with 20 quality to vaal them possibly in the end.
Or sell them lvl 20 for cash. Each slot without a gem to level is a waste :(

Also @Ser

have you seen the quality on Void? per 1% quality its another 1% increased chaos dmg. This rocks :)

Fixed.
Hi Sereleth

What do You think about My tree for Ranger(check My char). I want to push more lvl for 5pts. from shadow and I think finish.

PS: I have now 13lvl of Clarity and some problem with mana. I thinkig about Primal Spirit.
Last edited by Slimak1980 on Dec 15, 2015, 5:03:05 PM
Hey man, I am new to this kind of char and I wanted to ask how do you level her? I'm currently lvl 46 in merciless act 3 but I'm not that good at clearing content with my 4l caustic (void manip, rapid decay, aoe) and 4l frenzy (curse on hit, gmp, vulnerability).

I have the auras and flame golem but I'm just really inefficient at clear speed.
IGN: Interloper
personnally i did level with EK/phys to lightning/added cold/addedlightning and for single target : Essence drain/controlled destruction/rapid decay

first time playing with EK, it was a breeze... just finished cruel at 58 right now, 3 deaths on malachai no worries xD

question tough : before the drillneck, what are we looking for, for the quiver ?
(bought a rearguard for 2 chaos but idk if its worth it)
Last edited by Wedges on Dec 15, 2015, 7:23:01 PM
Anything with life/res

@Infiltrator: Sorry, missed this.

Searing Bond + EK to start

Then Searing Bond + CA, adding Essence Drain for single target
Last edited by Serleth on Dec 15, 2015, 9:31:44 PM
"
Infiltrator wrote:
Hey man, I am new to this kind of char and I wanted to ask how do you level her? I'm currently lvl 46 in merciless act 3 but I'm not that good at clearing content with my 4l caustic (void manip, rapid decay, aoe) and 4l frenzy (curse on hit, gmp, vulnerability).

I have the auras and flame golem but I'm just really inefficient at clear speed.

I'm leveling with caustic and added a 3l contagion (Void and Rapid Decay as supports ... maybe Controlled Destruction if 4l possible). It's a ~625 TT-DPS extra and no Problems so far. I'll support my main DPS-Skills with another 3l Spell Totem Wither and faster Casting and CoH-Frenzy Setup for the Bosses. Everything is melting really quick (A4 cruel). FYI: Playing as Shadow.

@Wedges: I use Rearguard too ... not that big difference offensive wise but som decent defensive utility.
Finished build Ranger damage is fine, for practical end-build purposes.

Just did an Atziri run in Standard on my built character (Slower Proj still in).

* Noticed 0 difference clearing trash
* Vaals took roughly the same time to kill
* Trio took about an extra minute (total)
* Atziri took about an extra 20 seconds.

Thanks for updating this, Serleth. Notes and questions:
I don't seem to need clarity, not sure why. Or maybe I could run it and remove one of the mana nodes from my tree.
Do you skip flame totem culling for survivability?
Will we get to see your latest gem loadout? Do you actually use both wither and essence drain?
We gain extra mana per level and with Soul Siphon + that, it's probably not necessary anymore for regular maps.

There's no real reason to NOT run Clarity though. Eventually you'll run reduced recovery maps, and it helps there.

I don't skip Flame Totem + Cull. But there's no point once you're 6L'd. Somewhere along the line I think that got accidentally got removed from the guide. Did mention it before.

Essence Drain's probably going to get dropped in the final build, but while levelling I do yes. Wither's in the Spell Totem.

Gem loadout. maybe Friday. Depends, this league for whatever reason the build is coming together slower.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info