[outdated] Caustic Arrow Solo Map MFer (20/300+)

"
gorasul6 wrote:
Hi, first let me say i love your PA build, next season i play it again.
But i am on a point i dont know what item brings me the biggest step forward.
My cloud Dps with 5 Frenzy charges is 7,3k.

I Dont know how to post my items in the forum :-) but you can check my profile and tree.
(Poisiny- Darkshrine league)

Thanks!

Next season you will play Rabies-like d2 skill :)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
You run only clarity aura? What about instead of clarity some defense auras?

And Grace.

It's listed there in the gems & links spoiler, and visible on my gear.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
you recommend switching to poison arrow while elveling as soon as you get a +1 bow gem. Is the uniq silverbranch crude bow good for leveling untill 64 then? as soon as i get the method of madness and Entropy can i just use this uniq bow until 64?
Answered in-game but for those seeking an answer, it's 4L +1 and both Method & Entropy where you can make the switch comfortably.

Silverbranch or rare +1, either.

And keep in mind while the +2 bow gems requires ilvl 64, you can roll it on a lower level requirement base.
what i find better than clarity aura is just activating rallying cry when you need to.

with my PA build i don't need to do it all the time, but it gives more regen than clarity and it doesn't reserve mana. also gives a boost in damage if you're around mobs
Disagree. Completely.

Assuming you don't care about things like the slight damage boost or endurance charges (End. Cry), you might as well just run Clarity. If you've geared halfway appropriately, you can get up to a level 15 or so Clarity and with Soul Siphon you basically never have mana issues.

Where RC comes in handy is high-tier reduced recovery maps (60%) or if you're running a much more defensive version of the build with Lit Coil, where you need the reservation room for Purity of Lightning.
"
Serleth wrote:
And Grace.

It's listed there in the gems & links spoiler, and visible on my gear.

didnt see that

Have u tried grace + AA?

You're never stationary with PA. Therefore AA (in its current state) won't help except the slightly minor benefit of having chilled ground when kiting. But given Hypothermia doesn't work with PA, it's too minor a benefit to consider.

Better off dropping Clarity for Rallying Cry (as discussed above) for Purity of Lightning and using Lightning Coil if you're interested in being more defensive.
thnx,

last 2 questions

What about shadow skill tree? How would u change?

What about upcoming chaos damage gem? How would u make it now, if the tree remains untouched

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info