Block incin and stuff *Discontinued due to Incinerate nerfs*

"
Shinare wrote:
"
jqdfkld wrote:
What do you guys think of The Broken Crown?....

"Socketed Gems are supported by level 20 Cast on Death"

So you can't use socketed gems unless you die? Does that mean you effectivly lose the use of 4 sockets?

have my herald of ice inside. seems 2 work fine, at least it imporoves dps
Is it necessary to leveling GMP for CWDT - Ball lightning - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade ?
Last edited by Fodex on Jul 23, 2015, 6:08:11 PM
"
Fodex wrote:
Is it necessary to leveling GMP for CWDT - Ball lightning - Firestorm/Glacial Cascade ?

Once you go EB/GR you have zero life gain outside of the CWDT setup, aside form potions of course.

Once you reach a certain level it's 100% needed.
This build is working really well for me so far. Actually better than
all incinerate build before.

I am too lazy to cast anything so I have the following
linked

CWDT-FireStorm-CurseOnHit-Enfeeble

This way I can have curseonhit and enfeeble on max level to take advantage of
29% lower damage or 32% when your Curseonhit is Q20

Tempest shield also linked to CWDT so it auto cast.

I even use AHK to map mouse wheeldown to "hold left click + standstill" and wheelup to "hold right click" which is mapped to whirling blade

"
anthcho wrote:
This build is working really well for me so far. Actually better than
all incinerate build before.

I am too lazy to cast anything so I have the following
linked

CWDT-FireStorm-CurseOnHit-Enfeeble

This way I can have curseonhit and enfeeble on max level to take advantage of
29% lower damage or 32% when your Curseonhit is Q20

Tempest shield also linked to CWDT so it auto cast.

I even use AHK to map mouse wheeldown to "hold left click + standstill" and wheelup to "hold right click" which is mapped to whirling blade

I see youve min maxed the laziness potential of this build
any thoughts about Reckoning/Vengeance linked with Life Gain on Hit and Blind instead of CWDT setup?
"
Curtsie wrote:
"
Fodex wrote:

Once you go EB/GR you have zero life gain outside of the CWDT setup, aside form potions of course.

Once you reach a certain level it's 100% needed.

I asked about GMP gem only. We can get more projectile damage by leveling the gem. but why?
Last edited by Fodex on Jul 24, 2015, 3:42:04 AM
Hey im lvl 80 on tempest, ripped once already with this build on lvl 75 due to too much phys dmg not blocked. I took my lesson and changed a bit gearing choices and gem setups.

Tree

Gear
Spoiler

I noticed +8 life on Cybil is must have, such a big health boost from cwdt. I tried arctic breath instead BL but it sux, defensivly chill barely helps and BL gives ton of HP.
Im also using reckoning with LGOH, its insane when there is plenty of melee mobs i literaly cant lose hp, i get about 60hp per mob, if it hits ~5 its 300 and i have already 50%+ block I highly recomend this setup.
Im using tempest with blind and inc duration but later i probably will switch duration for blood rage for easier content, 3 frenzy charges are cool and additional atk speed for WB.
So far i noticed that reckoning and tempest shield doesnt proc at same time, if reckoning cant reach target tempest hits them with blind, so its great and in melee it rotates.
Btw i think WB with blood magic is waste of slot that u can better utilize in this build.

I had luck and with first vaal orb i got 2% spell block on SoL but i still trying to vaal more of them to get 4% block^^. After first rip i realised that HoI and AR sux, HoI is such small dmg boost it doesnt rly matter and AR is crap cuz when stand is ok but whenever u get hit by alot u naturaly run away with WB or move and in this moment when u have low hp or got hit u dont have def from AR. I switched from those auras to determination and now i barely get lower than 70% of hp even i got hit by heavy hitting giants.
Also what i suggest before u get rathpit(20 ex tempest? gl) get a shield like
I payed for it 2c;O with our mods to shield defence bonuses we get like 4k armor and 1600 energy shield, u can skip health on 1 shield with this kind of boost. It would be preferably to get it from better block base shield but i couldnt find any good. I guess after ppl realise how good is this setup those kind of shield might get more expensive. I dont think u need more than 1700 ES so u can easly use only shield and chest for ES and rest of gear u can focus on armor so u dont get reckd.
Im thinking now on buying some 6L corrupted chest and wonder which one of iron will and added chaos will be better. With IW we get pure fire dmg so it scales with fire pen and added chaos will be only scaled with spell dmg and nothing else and since i have some fire dmg jewels IW might be better.

Next 5 lvls i gonna get marauder life&armor nodes and after that i gonna respec them and put them into templar shield nodes which will give me additional 90%!! more def from shiedl, sick shit.
Few thoughts on jewels. I found looking for jewels with block chance so hard for incinerate or its cuz its so many of us and all are sold out. Best jewel would be shield block + life + anything and those are worth probably exalt at least so when u see one buy it. For now i try to get at least 3 stats that i can use 100%, mostly it is block chance + dps suffixes or some resistances. Jewels with those stats u can get for max 10c so dont overpay unless its 4stats that are tier 1 for us.
ING: Glored
I never WB enough within packs to lose all ES even when im moving across whole map.
Go and delete your manners, monkey has better.

EDIT: SORRY U DIED TOO
ING: Glored
Last edited by Glored on Jul 24, 2015, 7:03:22 AM
"
Glored wrote:
I never WB enough within packs to lose all ES even when im moving across whole map.
Go and delete your manners, monkey has better.

EDIT: SORRY U DIED TOO

People like you make me regret so fucking hard sharing the build, like you can't even grasp the point when its in front of you, infuriatingly frustrating

[Removed by Support]
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Last edited by Rachel on Jul 24, 2015, 8:08:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info